The Random Thread

whats_luring

9 hours ago, Revive said:

As much as I would love the decriminalisation/legalisation of our favoured herb I would really miss the thrill of sneaking around in the undergrowth, planning stealthy lil missions to get your plot ready, and watching all your hard work pay off.. it just wouldn't be the same if we was aloud to do wat we wanted.. this is a great secret lil hobby and so much fuking fun when you pull it off :)

I’d still do it , much cheaper than owning land or indoor grows 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jane_london said:

Well guess I'd have to living in a tower block ;)

2 hours ago, Jane_london said:

If your doing about 4-10 plants indoors it doesnt cost that much really.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

If your doing about 4-10 plants indoors it doesnt cost that much really.

Went through years sitting on indoor grows..nowadays I dont have the arsehole for it... hence going guerrilla:)

• Like 4

1 for the random thread..  if any guerrillas still need compost as I no it's getting scarce out there.. homebase opened to the public today and they have J Arthur Bowers 120ltr £8.25

No some of you boys rate this so thought I'd share :)

• Like 1

Just got 30 purple maroc's in the ground,I don't know if it's just me but I still get all sketchy when I'm on my knees with a luggage case of plants trying to get them in the ground :yep:

• Like 9

A genuinely bizarre set of circs meant I found the keys to the local church - and one very relieved vicar! 

God's up to his stuff tonite! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whats_luring said:

Just got 30 purple maroc's in the ground,I don't know if it's just me but I still get all sketchy when I'm on my knees with a luggage case of plants trying to get them in the ground :yep:

Doing them myself this season dude, would like to see how you go along the way, will you be throwing up some pics mate? U run them b4? If so how was they? Sorry for the 20 questions dude just collecting info :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KayDog said:

A genuinely bizarre set of circs meant I found the keys to the local church - and one very relieved vicar! 

God's up to his stuff tonite! 

Look after the big man and he will look after you dude... good job :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Revive said:

Doing them myself this season dude, would like to see how you go along the way, will you be throwing up some pics mate? U run them b4? If so how was they? Sorry for the 20 questions dude just collecting info :)

It's cool mate I kno what it's like your mind goes crazy doesn't it,you just press your head in so much info it's all part of it.

Yea i done them a few years ago and they all turned out decent,stable plant to grow every time.

Gave the buds a trim,let them dry for about 10 days then put them in jars in a dark cuboard and the smell and taste got better and better as the weeks went on.

Citrus/zesty taste,purple running all the way through the bud and the high was actually really good especially for outdoor.

I will be doing pics but not just yet.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, whats_luring said:

It's cool mate I kno what it's like your mind goes crazy doesn't it,you just press your head in so much info it's all part of it.

Yea i done them a few years ago and they all turned out decent,stable plant to grow every time.

Gave the buds a trim,let them dry for about 10 days then put them in jars in a dark cuboard and the smell and taste got better and better as the weeks went on.

Citrus/zesty taste,purple running all the way through the bud and the high was actually really good especially for outdoor.

I will be doing pics but not just yet.

Hey @whats_luring yeah your right, trying to arm myself with as much info as this is the bulk of my grow this season... its burning my brain cells dude lol lol... nice to hear a good report on them as it's been a bit mixed of late.. feel like I'm behind with the times as it appears there are much better strains out there now. I'm a fairly new member so it's all pretty recent info collected over the past few weeks.. really appreciate the feedback man, feeling a bit more positive now..love your description of them once you had dried and cured them a bit... I can work with that dude;)

Will keep an eye out for some pics wen ur ready.. good luck mate,  hope it goes well for ya:skin_up:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Revive said:

Well guess I'd have to living in a tower block ;)

I remember watching only fools and horses once and Rodney was smoking his funny fags as del would put it up on the roof in the water tank room of Mandela house del said the smoke was coming through everyone's air vents lol.

51 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Its world naked gardening day today,be careful out there :ninja:

I'm gunna flaunt my little old man acorn penis for all to see lollol (jokes) .love a bit of exhibitionism nice way to get some girls in the ground quickly (jokes again) lol