The Random Thread

whats_luring

23 minutes ago, rainy rock said:

Anybody have any pictures of serious 6 buds/plants from last year? Thinking of grabbing a pack

Don't need to think about it mate, if you're growing outdoors in the UK then you can't go wrong adding this strain to your list.

But, if you must see some pics..

large.74D5CC8B-28A2-486D-8E07-B1D1DD1D2B40.jpeglarge.ED437950-B350-4F91-BB2E-A2A10BF02B49.jpeg

The 2 different genotypes this strain shows; one with pink pistils, one without. The pink pistil one grows very dense buds that have a better flavour than the white pistil ones, however the white pistil one produces much larger yields; both have a good smell after a cure and an energetic sativa high.

HFM

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Don't need to think about it mate, if you're growing outdoors in the UK then you can't go wrong adding this strain to your list.

But, if you must see some pics..

large.74D5CC8B-28A2-486D-8E07-B1D1DD1D2B40.jpeglarge.ED437950-B350-4F91-BB2E-A2A10BF02B49.jpeg

The 2 different genotypes this strain shows; one with pink pistils, one without. The pink pistil one grows very dense buds that have a better flavour than the white pistil ones, however the white pistil one produces much larger yields; both have a good smell after a cure and an energetic sativa high.

HFM

Very nice  looking flower's,  time for another purchase I think :bong:

• Like 3

large.5e947ca9a002a_MWFseeds.JPG

Just making up few packages, theres 10 x packs of 6 MWF that will be available at the uk420 store once they arrive, and few packages with a couple seeds in going out to a few members who will be testing new things for me this year...

Not sure how many vials of 12 are still in the store, but those and the 10 packs of 6 are the last Im sending in of these particular seeds, and I mean last! - These exact seeds are not replicable as I let the mother go, and all I've got left getting sowed this year.. 

I look forward to seeing the results from those who've got some of these for this year,, those who don't will have to wait for the MWF BX1 and F1's that will be made available after testing this year  ;):oldtoker:

Cheers and stay safe 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 15

It's that time of year again in another way.  Out at dawn prepping a new lockdown-friendly plot yesterday and today an itchy ankle - the ticks are out - and now out of me!. 

• Like 4

I started this thread 6 years ago when I had the bug really bad I felt mad about growing I think everybody did.

It's had its ups and downs but after a few years I'm straight back into it BUZZING.

I took some time out to to look through the past few years GG scene and it's just getting better and better.

I remember when there was just a few of us doing it now it's huge.

Major respect to RGC you made that happen.

Everybody has come such a long way and the strains are getting really nice.

This year I'm gonna be dealing with the original Maroc,Purple Maroc,Easy sativa there going out next week.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, whats_luring said:

I started this thread 6 years ago when I had the bug really bad I felt mad about growing I think everybody did.

It's had its ups and downs but after a few years I'm straight back into it BUZZING.

I took some time out to to look through the past few years GG scene and it's just getting better and better.

I remember when there was just a few of us doing it now it's huge.

Major respect to RGC you made that happen.

Everybody has come such a long way and the strains are getting really nice.

This year I'm gonna be dealing with the original Maroc,Purple Maroc,Easy sativa there going out next week.

Welcome back mate..

Starting your grow with some classics.:bong:

• Like 3

Anyone got a 1500 tornado box fan, would you say they’re similar noise wise to a 6” high power RVK? Looking at getting a 10” tornado 1500

Just been playing a game, grim dawn, which totally absorbed me.  Been playing 13 hours so came here to read boards and have a break and for a brief period of time, until I saw the virus thread, I had totally forgotten about Covid 19, it was just any Saturday afternoon.  Bit of a spliff helped as well!

3 hours ago, Herbi said:

Anyone got a 1500 tornado box fan, would you say they’re similar noise wise to a 6” high power RVK? Looking at getting a 10” tornado 1500

No there much quieter than rvk’s use insulated ducting also ..

Edited by panik

On 13/04/2020 at 4:06 PM, Amarillo slim said:

large.5e947ca9a002a_MWFseeds.JPG

Just making up few packages, theres 10 x packs of 6 MWF that will be available at the uk420 store once they arrive, and few packages with a couple seeds in going out to a few members who will be testing new things for me this year...

Not sure how many vials of 12 are still in the store, but those and the 10 packs of 6 are the last Im sending in of these particular seeds, and I mean last! - These exact seeds are not replicable as I let the mother go, and all I've got left getting sowed this year.. 

I look forward to seeing the results from those who've got some of these for this year,, those who don't will have to wait for the MWF BX1 and F1's that will be made available after testing this year  ;):oldtoker:

Cheers and stay safe 

How are the Alfemco 1 coming on ?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, panik said:

No there much quieter than rvk’s use insulated ducting also ..

Cheers P

yeah I use phonic trap, well worth the extra money and no fucking around with that loft insulation shite 

Guerrillas are grafting hard this time of year.

Lugging 125ltr bags of compost on your shoulder through dense undergrowth, up to your bollocks in stinging nettles, and bramble ....under low slung trees, and in the dark is no fuking joke fellas.. this is the only good thing that I can take out of fact it's only once a year..

Battered, bruised, stung, and ripped to pieces... things we do for the love of the green stuff :skin_up:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Revive said:

Guerrillas are grafting hard this time of year.

Lugging 125ltr bags of compost on your shoulder through dense undergrowth, up to your bollocks in stinging nettles, and bramble ....under low slung trees, and in the dark is no fuking joke fellas.. this is the only good thing that I can take out of fact it's only once a year..

Battered, bruised, stung, and ripped to pieces... things we do for the love of the green stuff :skin_up:

the harder the fight the sweeter the victory

• Like 4