The Random Thread

whats_luring

Keepin busy in the lockdown.. painting on old warning stickers.. ma ma ma maaaa corona!! lol20200405-225313.jpg

Edited by ocb
  • Like 13

With lots left to do at the plots and a fear of a full lockdown on the horizon, I have decided regular walk ins are too risky going forward. What to do..!? Well, from this point forward I shall increase my efficiency by staying within a 0.5-1.0km radius of the plot I'm working on until I'm finished lol 

large_Prep.png

I don't like to break the rules but.. Oh no, wait, I actually quite enjoy a little mischief lol I don't intent to do anything that would risk spreading or contracting the dreaded virus, on the contrary; I'll be better isolated than most of the country while wild camping! I do love a bit of off grid!

• Like 6

Stock Adjustment,..

Guys had tons messages about the stock running low I sent out multiple emails Monday about unpaid orders , if you didn't pay you've lost your on hold orders due to high demand,... were not holding orders for weeks /months on end its not fair on those that are willing to fulfil orders an pay to get there season started ,..

So lots of stock been replenished id get while you can,.. theres even a few of my personal stash of Royal Mazar.. :yep: 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, panik said:

Stock Adjustment,..

Guys had tons messages about the stock running low I sent out multiple emails Monday about unpaid orders , if you didn't pay you've lost your on hold orders due to high demand,... were not holding orders for weeks /months on end its not fair on those that are willing to fulfil orders an pay to get there season started ,..

So lots of stock been replenished id get while you can,.. theres even a few of my personal stash of Royal Mazar.. :yep: 

It's a pity that only now... I see that the stockpile is running out quickly, these strains will be available again next year or will you replace it with something new? :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, murzyn said:

It's a pity that only now... I see that the stockpile is running out quickly, these strains will be available again next year or will you replace it with something new? :)

Yes all strains will be available again in all due course ..

• Like 4

11 hours ago, panik said:

Yes all strains will be available again in all due course ..

I am happy with this information, I know that it takes a lot of time, production, packaging, sending hundreds of messages, etc. This is my first approach with your strains.  :)

• Like 2

When would use germ semi autos in the polytunnel. I started them last year on the 1st of April and more than half autod. Thanks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kingruby said:

When would use germ semi autos in the polytunnel. I started them last year on the 1st of April and more than half autod. Thanks

End of april or mid may.

• Like 2

What a lovely couple days to be out!

large.5e91fd804ac92_IMG_0276-CopyJPG.jpg

large.IMG_0280JPG.jpg

Found some gnarly plants I pulled and stripped last year all dried out, here is the roots of a big DFG I had in a tube! Think I'm going to decorate the garden with them lol

large.IMG_0254JPG.jpg

Found some new ground on my adventures, thinking it needs a small test run this year... :naughty:

large.5e91fd7c071ed_IMG_0273-CopyJPG.jpglarge.5e91fd7a893dc_IMG_0272-CopyJPG.jpg

Edited by HullFeltMashematician
*edit
  • Like 17

I’ve got a tent with red purps and s6 mothers on 24/0 with autos. 

has anyone taken clones from plants on 24/0, rooted them on on 20/4, veg em for 2 weeks on 18/6 and plant em out in may/june/July?

not wanting them to flower from the light change is all.. 

cheers 

35 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Put it to 20/4 mate

Yeah I would mate but like 24/0 for good yields on autos.. if no one else chimes in I’ll just switch it. 4 hours can’t make that much difference