The Random Thread

whats_luring

19 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

@murzyn

Heres one of the M33 x MWF I mention above.  Grown under natural light.  Nice broad leaf phenotype typical in both parent lines. 

large.5e83045b8adc3_M33xMWF.JPG

She's gonna be a monster by September :smug:

I hope to see that cross at your place in the journal.) Do you have any M33 feminized seeds?  M33 x MWF can be a very nice strain :)

• Like 1

On 30/03/2020 at 9:08 PM, Lea Valley said:

Looks like low stock of DFG at RGSC. It shows 1 left. I had the last packs of 3. Time to @panik buy :P

large.A7EA7657-64B2-4194-BDF2-E88B15FF8FBA.jpeg

Had some very good crop final weights from DFG :smokin:

large.user462206_pic1770180_1501833486.jpglarge.P1020978.JPG

• Like 7

On 01/04/2020 at 5:42 AM, murzyn said:

Do you have any M33 feminized seeds?

No only regs.  

On 01/04/2020 at 5:42 AM, murzyn said:

M33 x MWF can be a very nice strain :)

Im sure it will be ;)

----------------------------------

Had a few people asking for smaller packs of the MWF,  so I've decided to make up a small amount of packs containing 6 seeds for those who are only after a few plants... 

large_MWF6.JPG

It may take a couple weeks before these hit the store due to present slow postal issues, so this is just an early heads up.  Extra seed in each pack to guarantee you get a minimum of 6 plants.  £25.00 per pack.  

Proven great performer from lat 50 up to 55...  

large.5e85c5d404daa_mwfs1-6of6.jpglarge.5e85c5d6ef4bc_mwfs1-3of6.jpg

large.DSCF2338.JPG

large.5d81f7cf6aaa3_MWFs1.jpg.jpg

large_MWF.jpg

:v:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 17

20 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Bet bag appeal looks bang on.

Yes the bag appeal is very good... Excuse the crap photography, an outdoor flower from one of those plants grown along the wall last year...

large.5e85dc867bead_MWFbud.JPG

Some MWF done under a T5

large_MWF.jpg

Best thing is the flowers require next to no trimming, just remove fans and hang, then tiny little dry trim...  Cuts out a whole lot of work :oldtoker:

• Like 7

Excited to be growing these this year..

Do I treat these like autos or semi's/photos in regards to spacing @Amarillo slim? Was planning to put them in an auto patch as the description says they're mostly compact.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

Do I treat these like autos or semi's/photos in regards to spacing @Amarillo slim?

Yeah treat them as semi's. A small percentage will 'autoflower', but the majority get to a small/medium photoperiod size, depending on conditions.  As with any plant the soil / container size etc are all big factors in final size. 

Heres one that got to a good size, grown up north in a swamp tube by Spikeweed 

large.SPIKESWAMP.jpg

And these were in 35-40L felxitubs, grower says using bigger pots this year...    Roots = shoots.

large.mwfs1-3.jpglarge.mwfs1-2.jpg

Compact plants like these obviously yield less per plant,  but produce higher yields from the same area when compared to traditional full photo-periods.  Smaller plants also produce better, tighter flowers, with less 'pop-corn' bud. They are also less prone to disease and wind damage, and of course make brilliant stealth plants... 

If you're just looking for biggest yield per plant, then better to go with something like Serious 6 :yep:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 12

12 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

If you're just looking for biggest yield per plant, then better to go with something like Serious 6 :yep:

or...….. super#61 an  fast diesel,.. :D

large.BE12C84C-A00D-440D-B5A6-2627E80FD6F4.jpeg.jpg

large.07AFE5C4-3001-4A71-B7AE-A35B0DE585F0.jpeg.jpglarge.5bc4e348a6bbe_super61.jpg

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, panik said:

or...….. super#61 an  fast diesel,.. :D

Many cultivars that give high yield PP,  main reason I suggest serious 6 is I know it will produce the goods anywhere from a wet welsh valley to a nice open plot in the south east ;)

Plants look lovely though, I always loved bit of diesel...  Got some Diesel x Durban poison seeds I made over winter that Im very much looking forward to growing this year, I just know they're gonna make the kind of bud that makes me wish I still smoked lol 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

Many cultivars that give high yield PP,  main reason I suggest serious 6 is I know it will produce the goods anywhere from a wet welsh valley to a nice open plot in the south east ;)

Plants look lovely though, I always loved bit of diesel...  Got some Diesel x Durban poison seeds I made over winter that Im very much looking forward to growing this year, I just know they're gonna make the kind of bud that makes me wish I still smoked lol 

Nice :yep: what Diesel you use?? You use the old Durban ? Not Dutch passion?

• Like 2