The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just now, flighty said:

@Tommy tucker I'd love to, but wait and see what I am growing... Been working on 2 of these for the last 4 years and the others are crosses of a hack I grew out in 16, best outdoor I've ever seen ;)

Excellent work man ! I look forward to the results. If you want me to test drive some seeds for you , send me a message ! What are you calling these ladies ? 

• Like 1

On 11/02/2020 at 6:43 PM, Herbi said:

Has anyone put any purple stardawg cuttings out? Think it’s the manny cut I’ve got 

Depending on your lat, expect them to be late October onwards. Also note the dawg is well known for growing so solid and dense, no doubt a mold magnet imo

are those poundland coco bricks any good was thinking of mixing them with compost on the one plot.

the plot is well out of the way and i know i have to carry some compost there but if i can mix the coco will be less trips.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

are those poundland coco bricks any good was thinking of mixing them with compost on the one plot.

the plot is well out of the way and i know i have to carry some compost there but if i can mix the coco will be less trips.

Yeah mate they are made for us :thumsup:

• Like 4

On 21/02/2020 at 0:12 AM, ocb said:

Screenshot-20200221-000654.jpgJust some random ganja themed Graff for the random thread.. Hope y'all dig it.. I'm itching, it's on my mind, can you tell??

Nice mate I used to do graffiti as a kid and love graff , the graff scene is actually booming again around Europe and London even the world I guess, iv recently got some designs under way from one of London’s most prolific graffiti writers for some new summer Tshirt hoodies etc watch this space :yep: 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, 80085 said:

Yeah mate they are made for us :thumsup:

will nip back up and get a dozen or so lol

got these this morning 

large.IMG_0335.JPG

• Like 4

Haha iv been stocking up from Poundland and had my eye on some other guy who was for sure another grower :hippy: wasn't so sure about the coco but got a couple gonna get some more now lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, panik said:

Nice mate I used to do graffiti as a kid and love graff , the graff scene is actually booming again around Europe and London even the world I guess, iv recently got some designs under way from one of London’s most prolific graffiti writers for some new summer Tshirt hoodies etc watch this space :yep: 

Id love a reversible camo/black gorilla hoody 

just went back lol

large.IMG_0336.JPG

getting sorted now got 20-5 gallon fabric pots coming tomorrow from the river site.

local b+m bargains got a good selection of composts plus the deals will all be on soon so will get a shed load then using the van,there's also a few garden centre's so can shop around a bit.

need to get more copper tape and some more of that plastic netting stuff to go round the pots

not sure yet but the really out of the way spot might make a raised bed using that weed control stuff which i already have.

i'm an optimistic old git and am hoping we are seeing all the rain now and we will have a good summer. lol

• Like 6

You better not be going to my Poundland be nothing left for me lol. Iv been going home bargains for compost 1 at a time 4lions style 40L for £2 

• Like 2