The Random Thread

whats_luring

@panik '' most newbies or new comers are wrapped in cotton wool and want it all handed to them on a plate , don’t want to put in the leg work or do the relevant research needed, ''. Exactly that.. my first year doing GG i posted it all here (the greenhouses) i knew minimum information and learnt not only knowledge along the way but lessons too! i dont think you will find me anywhere on this forum asking for others knowledge just guidance to research my own. my 1st year was with a very good friend... who didnt want to carry on with the 'leg work'.. my 2nd year i trialed another friend.. who made up to many excuses to do the trip, and was forever asking questions and not doing his own research. £rd year was alone and my best.. now im just going to carry on that way... 

the world is full of people who want for nothing... unfortunately 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, panik said:

a chance to feature in his YouTube or Instagram page

:woot: missed that bit!  Fuck, where's my bank card.  At last.. I was begining to think my chance for internet fame would never materilise :thumsup: 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 5

Outdoor warrior, if you're reading hope you know we're not actually pricks, it wouldn't be 420 without piss taking and today it just so happens you're the but of the joke...

-----------------

In other news..  Going through some very promising cultivars with the aim of selecting a few decent individuals to hit with the MWF I selected last year...  This is mostly just experimentation to go along side the couple different skunk/afghan mothers -selected in previous years- that I've just stripped for cuts, which will be getting knocked up as the main event...  Can't wait to see these new combinations growing out!  Should be an interesting year :smug:

large.jiffy.JPG

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 7

Nobody will be ripping my trusty spot, almost 10 seasons of harvests, only somebody extremely lucky would stumble across it. And that's not undermining people who have been ripped, been there myself

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, geo1 said:

Nobody will be ripping my trusty spot, almost 10 seasons of harvests, only somebody extremely lucky would stumble across it. And that's not undermining people who have been ripped, been there myself

In the words of our fav "musical artist" JB never say never

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Henroid said:

Certainly have had plenty of 'forever plots' only for them to get bulldozed or whatever, sometimes for no apparent reason, which just goes to show you can never be certain.  Last one that happened to was actually quite sad as I had some nice fruit trees, roses etc established on the plot.  Thats just the nature of guerrilla growing..  I also think a lot of people would be surprised to know that other people do know what they think are super secret spots, just choose to leave them be.  Plenty of places I've known people are growing at for years, I'm sure they think its a spot 'nobody will ever find'  ;):oldtoker:

• Like 4

Found that message yet mush.Anyway the only time I would message u is to ask if u would cook me one of those curry’s (would you lad)I’d for pay like.i have an idea forget you tried to make me look a cunt and you get yeah pans out how about that mush.gotta go plot then work let us know pal goofy.

13 hours ago, Henroid said:

Indeed, nothing seems to last forever also ha ha, it's given me some nice return over the years though. Bit more afternoon sun wouldn't go a miss, get's shaded by a tree from about 4pm but gets all the morning and mid day. In the same area there is a particular area which has the perfect soil, i think only about 3% is of UK soil is made up of it but it's too heavily walked unfortunately

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Certainly have had plenty of 'forever plots' only for them to get bulldozed or whatever

lol Yep 

large.5bd0cb52d2e39_fuckingtwats.JPG

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, diyleduk said:

lol Yep 

Can't wait to be treated to a sight like this 

I'm Sure my eyes would bleed :upside:

Chances are it'd be as I come to harvest 

Edited by Henroid
Why not

Soooooo... Everyone always asks questions about plants and how to grow them. But id love to hear someone's most guerillaerist :unsure:grow, 

I've been considering tickling the locals with a plant nearby, in an old abandoned building grounds 

To clarify this so no one Goes all PC thesbian I do not expect anything to come of it just would love to see how it fairs in a "RIGHT IN YOU FUCKING FACE" spot

Think I might have a new.comp idea 

"The most guerilla grow"

Edited by Henroid
Derp uh derp durka la

3 hours ago, diyleduk said:

lol Yep 

Remember that happening,  development?

2 hours ago, Henroid said:

someone's most guerillaerist :unsure:grow, 

Rusty did a grow next to a cop shop back along. Posted a pic through the bushes with some cars in or similar.

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Henroid said:

Look out guys we have vice and the likes on the boards looking to make pennies from our attempts,

Please don't be a outdoor warrior and cause further agitation to our once peaceful guerilla growing world

Peace

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Henroid said:

How do you know this ?? 

e2a no worries just seen the thread

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

Regarding the vice thing.. I urge all of you fellow guerrilla growers to just ignore the posts. Don't even respond and allow yourself to be baited into a debate/ conversation. In our case, any publicity is bad publicity imo. We certainly don't need every tom, dick and Harry having a go. It would be a nightmare for everyone. Plots would be getting found/ ripped. Some clueless chumps would bait the whole game up by growing near schools or some dumb shit... Atm the police don't really have us ggrowers on radar. Documentaries such as vice, that advertise the idea to half of the uk's millenials would most likely have a knock on effect that wouldn't be good.. Ie; a surge in people, most likely youths, rambling round near your plots looking for their own. Finding plots and returning in Sept to rip. Growing in dumb places and generally drawing attention to our sneaky craft that we try so hard to shield from the public. All of this would probably result in further bad publicity to the point where the police need to be seen tackling the recent surge of rural drug farms, or however they'll phrase it. So if mr Vice is reading this, please just do a U-turn. Please don't draw attention to our hobby and ruin it for all of us just so you can make a few quid. What makes our hobby possible is that it's not general public knowledge. The nature of our hobby is secretive and subtle,  advertising it on a platform such as Vice will surely be detrimental to those who do what we do. You must be able to see this. So, respectively I ask you to just leave the topic alone. Plenty of other things going on in the world to write about.

• Like 11