The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, zug said:

Seen this?

This guy needs to keep his mouth shut. He's gonna make life more difficult for the rest of us.

• Like 13

Is outdoor warrior on this forum ?  He actually left his email address on the about section of his youtube page. lol 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Is outdoor warrior on this forum ?  He actually left his email address on the about section of his youtube page. lol 

He must be on here surely, 

he’s a trier bless him but he is definitely learning a few life lessons for sure , taking the channel 4 crew there I would of been a bit worried, maybe I would of took them in blind folded or to a spot I wasn’t relying on .. 

god knows what he’s selling a grow guide on eBay for in this day an age you only have to watch a few YouTube vids or have a good read up here to get all the relevant information you need , problem in today’s society is most newbies or new comers are wrapped in cotton wool and want it all handed to them on a plate , don’t want to put in the leg work or do the relevant research needed, want you to tell them everything they need to grow the biggest, most potent , most bag appealed buds known to man , ASAP, are those autos 80 days can I take them in 70 days are they potent , do they yield well , can I start them end March , what works best , what’s biggest come on , now now now .... lol 

as my grandad used to tell me , son you can’t put old head on young shoulders, Iv learnt that the hard way over my younger years if only we all learned to listen a bit more growing up aye , well it’s all part of learning life’s lessons I spose , without setbacks , fuck ups and disasters we would never learn from our mistakes, unless your just a complete dumb arse and don’t learn from your mistakes then your fucked ... bit like my son the wally brains lol 

• Like 10

In all fairness , i knew it would be a matter of time before some clown allowed a main stream media reporter to write a story or create a documentary about the UK GG scene. I bet 100 quid to anyone that his plot gets ripped this year. 200 actually ?  

Edited by Tommy tucker
  • Like 1

Length of barbed wire that can easily just step over - "what you have to do is grab this tree, stand on the wire and jump over"

Next scene - gets garrotted by a dog rose. lol  

17 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

check out his ebay lol

Crikey. Now I have seen everything. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, panik said:

He must be on here surely, 

he’s a trier bless him but he is definitely learning a few life lessons for sure , taking the channel 4 crew there I would of been a bit worried, maybe I would of took them in blind folded or to a spot I wasn’t relying on .. 

god knows what he’s selling a grow guide on eBay for in this day an age you only have to watch a few YouTube vids or have a good read up here to get all the relevant information you need , problem in today’s society is most newbies or new comers are wrapped in cotton wool and want it all handed to them on a plate , don’t want to put in the leg work or do the relevant research needed, want you to tell them everything they need to grow the biggest, most potent , most bag appealed buds known to man , ASAP, are those autos 80 days can I take them in 70 days are they potent , do they yield well , can I start them end March , what works best , what’s biggest come on , now now now .... lol 

as my grandad used to tell me , son you can’t put old head on young shoulders, Iv learnt that the hard way over my younger years if only we all learned to listen a bit more growing up aye , well it’s all part of learning life’s lessons I spose , without setbacks , fuck ups and disasters we would never learn from our mistakes, unless your just a complete dumb arse and don’t learn from your mistakes then your fucked ... bit like my son the wally brains lol 

lol I bet you get the brunt of every Tom , Dick and Harry asking you GG questions. Not just that , all the ideas , plans and scams as well. But yeah, you gotta learn the hard way to archive anything in this game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amarillo slim said:

Length of barbed wire that can easily just step over - "what you have to do is grab this tree, stand on the wire and jump over"

Next scene - gets garrotted by a dog rose. lol  

Crikey. Now I have seen everything. 

I looked for ebay page . But i couldn't find it. What his id again?

1 minute ago, Tommy tucker said:

I looked for ebay page . But i couldn't find it. What his id again?

Talk about spoon feeding..  Hold on Tommy, here comes the airplane... lol just taking the piss ;)  I just googled outdoor warrior /whatever his name is..  He's got a website.

• Like 4

the

4 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Talk about spoon feeding..  Hold on Tommy, here comes the airplane... lol just taking the piss ;)  I just googled outdoor warrior /whatever his name is..  He's got a website.

lol the worst thing is i actually wasted 10 mins of my time looking and i gave up . Yeah i'm a complete plank.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Iv just googled the website lol if you buy his grow guide and water guide you get a chance to feature in his YouTube or Instagram page ,.. lol 

I can’t for the life of me see why anyone would buy all there stock from him , all you need is your local pound shop , B&Q, Wilkinson’s etc for some essentials and some seeds, the rest is effort and hard graft and a splash of common sense .. job don simple .. :yep: 

• Like 9

On 04/01/2020 at 11:53 AM, Levantine Lane said:

the ripper has turned up :thumbdown:

7 hours ago, Levantine Lane said:

you don't need to send me personal messages goofy when did I ever state that a 420 member had ripped another . I did not  :thumbdown:

What personal message mush?show me and everyone else.That looks as though it’s got Thai pheno in your album maybe crossed with a Chinese landrace ? Is it?

I

Edited by Goohfy