The Random Thread

whats_luring

@panik Them lines look very very nice fella! some long lost specimens hidden in them gems! That purple freeze looks and sounds :smokin:xmas has already run me dry :blub: but ill be keeping a look out in peoples diaries for anyone trying these next year

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing grow diaries of this lot. PurpleFreeze Looks very interesting, may have to get 6 pack of those before next spring.

Well done Panik and the crew!

• Like 2

DFG nailed it for me this year. Again I look forward to any new freezeland crosses. Has anyone tried DFG in Portugal or Spain? The reason I ask is that these ladies do really well at UK lats because they originate from Canada. How would they cope In a sizzling hot Portuguese summer?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Giz a clue and I can put up extra trail cams.who’s been ripped and if the culprit is known to them why hasn’t something been done?I remember getting ripped 2013 the drive home was awful.if members know definitely that a 420 member has ripped someone speak surely makes no sense

yeah mate Outdoor warrior on youtube.. I was watching him through the season... his main plot got ripped.. but he also took "friends" to see the plot.. he had nice plants..  he had a chance to move some if he wanted.. but for some reason he wasn't expecting the rippers to come back ? strange... he seems like a bright dude, clever.. but lacks some common sence.. they pulled up on the motor way by his plot and filled there van..

check out his ebay lol

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 4