The Random Thread

whats_luring

4 hours ago, ocb said:

I took this screenshot from this site years ago. The plant looks incredible! Ive done a google search on the strain but nothing turned up. Unfortunately you cant see who the poster is. Can anyone shine any light?Screenshot-2019-09-29-02-53-17.png

Blast from the past.....

It's a PCK cross mate made by a guy called Rinse. Unfortunately he seems to have disappeared off the boards.

I grew 2 that year, the other was a green pheno.

The one in the pic had decent mold resistance unlike the green one. Old school resin smell, bit like the Red Purps has.

Think it was 2014, nice plant to look at, I'll go have a look in my gallery, you've got me all nostalgic now lol

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Eelhelmet said:

Blast from the past.....

It's a PCK cross mate made by a guy called Rinse. Unfortunately he seems to have disappeared off the boards.

I grew 2 that year, the other was a green pheno.

The one in the pic had decent mold resistance unlike the green one. Old school resin smell, bit like the Red Purps has.

Think it was 2014, nice plant to look at, I'll go have a look in my gallery, you've got me all nostalgic now lol

Sound for the info. Its always bin a pic ive looked at over recent years and wanted to grow. Lovely lookin plant. I did remember that someone in particular uses that kind of writing on their pics but couldn't remember who it was..

Thats a shame he has disappeared off the board. Would have happily got some of those beans if he'd have sold/gifted any. You found any other pics of her mate?..Def gonna get some of @Amarillo slim's mighty wonder fuck. How can i obtain some mwf fems now some alien has cleared out the store? lol

Are you re-stocking any time soon? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ocb said:

How can i obtain some mwf fems now some alien has cleared out the store? lol

Are you re-stocking any time soon? 

Yes, restocking soon :yep: .. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

@ocb

did you say your red mandarins never made it ? or you didn't plant them out ? I cant remember... 

if they came through do you have any pics or reports on her

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

@ocb

did you say your red mandarins never made it ? or you didn't plant them out ? I cant remember... 

if they came through do you have any pics or reports on her

Easy mate. She went out, but in the last wave of plantouts. Shes still out at the mo, i think if she had gone out earlier then she mite have been done by now.  The pics are from 15th September. Ive seen her once since then and she was fine. No rot.. unfortunately my car died a few days ago and i cant get there til i get another in the next couple weeks so the red mandarin, as well as a critical sour  (female seeds) and some super skunk freebies, are all at the mercy of the weather until i can get there..Screenshot-2019-10-08-22-01-38.png

Screenshot-2019-10-08-22-01-33.pngi saw your smoke report on.. was it the cream mandarin? Love it wen you get a super tastey one out of the blue. I she makes it, ill let you know wot i think of her. Im gunna run some more sweet seeds stuff next yr and cream caramel, cream mandarin and red mandarin are all on the list. Hows the cream mandarin now she had a decent cure?

• Like 5

ah mate that's a bummer with the car! fingers crossed there is some harvestable bud when you get there.. looking promising though.. as you say late plant out..

yeah its bloody lovely mate.. fantastic stone, flavour and smell...smooth smoke..  I open the jar up as an air freshener on my desk now and then.. I love it.. 

thought id check out the red mandarin as I remember you saying about it.. had a look on sweet seeds today.. decided I'm going for them and gonna give the cream

mandarin fast version a shot too.. really fancy some orangy.. tangie zesty stuff next season..  all I'm gonna buy is anything that has that profile. the rest of the grow 

will be from the seed tin.. 

thanks for getting back and fingers crossed you get to sample the red mandarin! and the rest of the plot

• Like 2

@RandyBoBandy cheers mate. I think im about due some luck after the car dieing on me. Fingers crossed it comes in the form of red and purple buds that taste like oranges and lemons!. Made some oil the other day. Whisked some air into it. Just waiting for it to 'dry' out into crumble. Kind of looks like a rolex or summin at the mo..Screenshot-2019-10-09-09-38-35.pngScreenshot-2019-10-09-09-38-30.pngpeace

• Like 5

On 02/09/2019 at 9:57 PM, Downsouth said:

Looking good there mate.. is that ground a bit swampy? Or nearby water source..The pink flowers up the back look like Himalayan balsam.. I’ve got some at a potential plot but it stems from a tidal marsh and I think the salinity might be high 

Did you use the plot with high salinity? I'm thinking of using somewhere similar but think the salt might just kill them off. 

Anyone bought weed from cannabishop.co.uk? It looks genuine, they got hash, oils, amazing strains on sale, i never knew about this, well tempted, just wanna know more before i think about ordering. What do ya rekon? cool? or a load of bollox?

UK Weed Shop? Really?

Edited by SubSpecies

Give it a go and let us know? ;)

Looks too good to be true IMO and obviously you'll have no way to ask for your money back when nothing arrives.

Just read on Trustpilot that its a scam. When something looks to good to be true.... say no more. A glimmer of hope for the future though!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Plot 2 far said:

Did you use the plot with high salinity? I'm thinking of using somewhere similar but think the salt might just kill them off. 

Prepping already lol..

not yet mate no. Ime going to play it safe and put out some fabric pots, like the aliens might go for 120l but leave the bottoms intact, luckily there is some nettle patches not a million miles away from the salty plot.

I did start to look into a way to test the salinity, I think you mix a load of the substrate in question with some ph7 water and the higher the EC the higher the salinity, I didn’t get to specifics tho.. wish I would have thrown a few testers out. 

Sorry to see some of yours didn’t make it..

• 2 months later...