The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yeah had this loads times with semi auto's some plants don't know what the f**k there doing and just go all weird ,..  as Amarillo mentioned they reveg and then grow and cause that to go weird or other way round, its not male sacks its weird over elongated caylax's  , often looks like a pure haze ,..

Edited by panik
  • Like 3

Fuckity fuck, went to check on a plot and sad to say it’s been discovered..........  by Mould Bill !!! 

Many flowers damaged and a misery to trim and chuck. 

If you wander around at the moment your very likely to hear grown men crying in the undergrowth:down:

Edited by Lea Valley
Couldn’t see the keyboard thru the tears
  • Like 7

jesus, sorry to hear that lea.. I was gonna go tonight and have a look but after the day I had working late in the rain I thought fuck it! cant be arsed.. ill go next couple of days.. 

again dude.. sorry to hear

• Like 1

Cheers @RandyBoBandy

Meh this was from one of my heirloom plots that is now too overgrown and not enough light or airflow. I’ve cut trees down to try and combat this but I’m just asking for trouble if I carry on. After all these years I can’t moan, it’s given me untold and now it’s time to move on. I’m going on my rounds tomorrow so let’s see what a new day brings. 

• Like 3

I know what ya mean mate... mines plots grown like crazy.... I was thinking about opening it up wile it was pissing down in the winter.. so I know no fuckers about.. 

do you think by my voice you are local to me.. 

its just I have another plot I've not used this year... fit loads in there.. not the greatest ground...  but great stealth.. im happy to share

@Lea Valley

Edited by RandyBoBandy

well if you struggle finding a plot.. or wanna share this one anyway, just giz a shout and ill meet up with you on my bike where my plots are.. when ever ya like

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

Fuckity fuck, went to check on a plot and sad to say it’s been discovered..........  by Mould Bill !!! 

Many flowers damaged and a misery to trim and chuck. 

If you wander around at the moment your very likely to hear grown men crying in the undergrowth:down:

Sorry to hear mate I have a feeling after this weeks worth of rain this will be many the same posts coming.. fucking bucketed down all day today and forecast all week.. :wallbash:

• Like 1

Advice guys... Have you ever/do you think it will be ok to leave cut branches with buds on, on the drying rack until tomorrow night when I can trim? Heat and air circulation in the room..

large.rps20190926_201456.jpg

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, 80085 said:

Advice guys... Have you ever/do you think it will be ok to leave cut branches with buds on, on the drying rack until tomorrow night when I can trim? Heat and air circulation in the room..

large.rps20190926_201456.jpg

Should be fine with heat an air circulating,.. will be a night mare though when all the leaves go limp,.. :unsure:

• Like 4

I took this screenshot from this site years ago. The plant looks incredible! Ive done a google search on the strain but nothing turned up. Unfortunately you cant see who the poster is. Can anyone shine any light?Screenshot-2019-09-29-02-53-17.png

Edited by ocb
  • Like 4