The Random Thread

whats_luring

On Monday, August 26, 2019 at 8:24 PM, Stashmonger said:

@Kingruby i really want to know what tbe effect is like when harvested pink... 

Gg It's defo the best plant this year its the only indica stone. Leb and wild 2 aren't the best lol 

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Looking good there mate.. is that ground a bit swampy? Or nearby water source..The pink flowers up the back look like Himalayan balsam.. I’ve got some at a potential plot but it stems from a tidal marsh and I think the salinity might be high 

i believe theres a water source not to far from this plot, ground is marsh like but not swamp. This plot prob has the best ground/dirt in terms of how loamy and easy it was to dig over - that is indeed also himalayan balsam and its stood at around 12/15 foot in some area's, i will note this has been a plant and go, ive been lucky enough to check this on the off chance whilst my gorilla partner is very busy. the over growth/nettles and such kind of show how neglected its been, no slow release/nutrient has been placed down here at all. im also very suprised to see no mould on anything, other then the 1 plant in a pic above which has a slight purple hue and looks to be dying off slowly.. pulled it after taking that photo. gonna do a tidy up in the next week or so to get a better idea of whats what hopefully

note these beast are growing closer to lat 55, and 60% is in full flower - the genetics on offer today have come on leaps and bound's, and can only get better.

whats @Oss's verdict on the monsters what await you? ;)

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone remember the guy who moved down south to live in a woods and grow outdoors with a partner,he was from the north-east,his missus used to give us updates on here,anyone know how it turned out?Any updates?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Anyone remember the guy who moved down south to live in a woods and grow outdoors with a partner,he was from the north-east,his missus used to give us updates on here,anyone know how it turned out?Any updates?

Didn't he go home in the end,..

• Like 2

Just now, panik said:

Didn't he go home in the end,..

Don't know mate,havent a clue about the ins and outs of the story,i just remember thinking it was interesting and would like to see the ending to the tale...…"And they all lived happily ever after" sort of thing :yinyang:

• Like 3

Love a happy ending you lol 

Iwas kinda funny that the missus was chatting to him via the forum,.. he was camping there all summer weren't he?? its probably a camp site now full of ganja.. lol

See the source image

Edited by panik
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Don't know mate,havent a clue about the ins and outs of the story,i just remember thinking it was interesting and would like to see the ending to the tale...…"And they all lived happily ever after" sort of thing :yinyang:

Wasn’t it mr git and slim pickings or someone 

3 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Wasn’t it mr git and slim pickings or someone 

I think that was the dynamic duo,cant find their diary,wonder how their summer of weed panned out?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

I was thinking the same earlier. @SlimPikins

• Like 2

Bed time joint.. I know I keep banging on about it but its tasty as fooooook! :guitar: I loves It I do... cream mandarin auto x

smell is incredible as is the taste.. good night.. big ups and bless ups :D 

large_1231.png

large.1231313.jpg

• Like 14

large.IMG_5018.JPGlarge.IMG_5017.JPGlarge.IMG_5016.JPG

anyoneever came across this before. Obviously know about plants turning hermie but never seen them suddenly spit out a male branch. Bearing in mind this is a 7' monster as well 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Plot 2 far said:

anyoneever came across this before. Obviously know about plants turning hermie but never seen them suddenly spit out a male branch. Bearing in mind this is a 7' monster as well 

Can't see any male parts on that branch from pics..  Just looks like a branch thats decided to do a half reveg type thing...   Im guessing the plant is some kind of early x auto?  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 4

Yeah it is mighty gold.  Didn't know wether when you get a hermie plant if the features of male and female stay the same or if it's something inbetween. 

13 minutes ago, Plot 2 far said:

Yeah it is mighty gold.  Didn't know wether when you get a hermie plant if the features of male and female stay the same or if it's something inbetween. 

Im almost 100% theres no male parts on that branch its just got elongated calyxes due to the revegging nature of it if that makes sense.  Theres different types and levels of intersex from a couple late flower nanners (not proper hermie) to full blown lady boy or vice versa - showing both full male and female parts on the same plant. Some plants can appear to 'reverse' from one sex to another..  You can even get flower which are similar to many monoecious plants, essentially a male pollen sack with a couple pistils in the middle...  Lots of strange things that most people don't see... Save those pics for when you've got an indoor grower telling you a plant is either flowering or vegging lol 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 8