The Random Thread

whats_luring

Leave it if the weathers gonna be good. From the picture it looks like your in a garden rather then a plot. Can you not get any cover over from the rain. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Plot 2 far said:

Leave it if the weathers gonna be good. From the picture it looks like your in a garden rather then a plot. Can you not get any cover over from the rain. 

Thanks, will leave then, keeping an eye for any male flowers it may put out in desperation (all my plants are feminised so should only do that as a last resort). 

Yes this one is in the garden.  I could put up a cover but it would draw more attention to it and its smaller companions and though I suspect that my neighbours, (one of whom worked in a job which is said to involve bending the knees and saying hello x 3), have either not noticed them or are turning a blind eye and nose.  I plan to get a polycarbonate opaque greenhouse for next year which will be easier.  Will specify extra louvres and roof vents to control temperature and humidity, though that won't stop the smell!

• Like 1

met a guy through gaming who smokes a lot of weed.. never grown it.. feels good to spread the love

• Like 6

How do you know when a outdoor plant is ready I normally go by the pistols going brown. The plant out atm is all pink pistols didn't get any pictures. Thanks :wallbash:

Edited by Kingruby
  • Like 1

@Kingruby dont hold me to this but im pretty sure the pink pistols will still turn brown. They are pink instead of white but they turn brown when they die off all the same... i think

• Like 3

Thanks guys going to leave it another week our two. I took a wee bit to sample lol large.726201910306.jpg

Edited by Kingruby

5 minutes ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

f76ea2df487f249fe008bb925c00475b-full.jp

Looking good there mate.. is that ground a bit swampy? Or nearby water source..The pink flowers up the back look like Himalayan balsam.. I’ve got some at a potential plot but it stems from a tidal marsh and I think the salinity might be high 

• Like 2