gallery_73695_4381_55071.jpg

Another PM Mum:

gallery_73695_4381_81498.jpg

View of a few in the bed:

gallery_73695_4381_111884.jpg

A PM clone in the bed:

gallery_73695_4381_104125.jpg

• Like 16

got some new on my grow . now got 30 od plants out . half are autos mix of fcj mango swis cheese pms passion one , and fd autos and sweet purple auto . and single critcal cheese auto . i got tangilope from june promo . most in the ground now have got some picks but cant work out how get out of my phone . didnt think id do a grow this year but couldnt resist . hope they do ok . and send good vibe to anyone putting out this year

be lucky ;)

• Like 7

Few more random shots from my PM Bed:

PM Mum 2

gallery_73695_4381_113573.jpg

PM Mum 1:

gallery_73695_4381_116114.jpg

PM Clone:

gallery_73695_4381_209363.jpg

View of PM Bed and a bit of a later planted bed of Flatland Basic:gallery_73695_4381_168582.jpg

The Flatland bed, still small but now established -and a close up of my finger :rofl:

gallery_73695_4381_62768.jpg

• Like 12

Got some ladies showing their sexy bits already :v: almost 3 month earlier than last yrs attempt with exotics, Happy Daze :hippy:

• Like 3

Just been out and strimmed a plot,checked a plot of maybe 100 autos on the way back home and all are in flower,great smell and sticky even at this stage,auto frisian dew were almost enough to put us off autos for life,we onlt planted the plot for giggles :clown:

• Like 6

I'd bet 10 years pay against toenail clippings says they're not Dutch Passion! :dev:

Edited by Briar Fox
  • Like 1

I am just wondering is it somewhat common to get tri-cotyledons? This is my first plant that has done so with 3 cotyledons instead of 2 , and also 3 sets of all other leaves so far instead of 2.