The Random Thread

whats_luring

Does that mean I cant really take clones of my regs without knowing sex?   I killed many many seeds and I have far more space than I realised so I though I had nothing to lose by giving cloning a bash but now I'm thinking it wont be possible with my outdoor babies 

Got a load of freebie fems today (more than what they said they'd be sending) with my indoor grow seeds and wouldn't mind putting some of them outside if any of them are ok enough for lat 53. They gave me:

Dinafems - Original Amnesia

G13 Labs - Double Black

G13 Labs - Peach Puree CBD

Humboldt's - Blue Dream Auto

Barneys Farm - Peyote Critical (daren't do this one indoors after their blueberry og went hermie on me recently lol)

Karma Genetics - White OG s1

TH Seeds - Gelato33 x French Cookies

If any of you guys can tell me if any of those are decent enough for our climate I'd really appreciate it. I'm thinking the White OG s1 will be ok, what you guys reckon?

Take clones, label them so you know which plant they came from. When the parent shows sex kill the males

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, panik said:

@ch@ppers an Raster’s  pre season antics ... :yep: 

Yeah i saw this yesterday. Good stuff.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:00 AM, panik said:

@ch@ppers an Raster’s  pre season antics ... :yep: 

The reason I got into Guerrilla Growing

Love it mate....

You are right @panik ….Tenacity removes so much suspicion....

We have actually pulled up on the hard shoulder, within 100 feet of workmen....flashing lights going on my van, and threw out 20 bags of compost....all dressed in hi-vis...

they didn't even look twice....although my pooper was going like crazy lol

• Like 6

I have a couple of rgsc auto amnesia that haven’t auto’d. One out of the three has and other rgsc autos are all well into flower. They all went out 2nd week of May. Anyone had similar experiences or know when the two non auto autos might likely finish. I’m between lat 54 and 55. I must add that my rgsc photos are looking incredible this year 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

After our latest adventure....didn't realise I had been bitten on the ear by a false widow,

large.IMG_1311.JPG

• Like 5

Does anyone spray anything on their outdoor plants to prevent bud rot and if so what.  Just I am quite far north not that I have any buds to spray yet 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andromedian said:

After our latest adventure....didn't realise I had been bitten on the ear by a false widow,

large.IMG_1311.JPG

Ouch. 

Nausea? 

4 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Does anyone spray anything on their outdoor plants to prevent bud rot and if so what.  Just I am quite far north not that I have any buds to spray yet 

No mate, spraying will just make them even more prone to bud rot. Defeating the object really mate. The UK is a mad country weather wise, you've just got to hope really imho it's all we can do. Lots of members on here was getting quite pessimistic a few weeks to a month ago, but now look at the weather.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

Ouch. 

Nausea? 

Got a Temperature of 103 mate.....and haven't eaten anything in nearly 3 days....

It's very rare for false widow's to actually bite, I must have laid on it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Got a Temperature of 103 mate.....and haven't eaten anything in nearly 3 days....

It's very rare for false widow's to actually bite, I must have laid on it.

Wow that sounds awful.  Wishing you a speedy recovery c

• Like 3