The Random Thread

whats_luring

its mad.. when I started this plot a few years ago all that grew on it was bramble... now there's all sorts 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

its mad.. when I started this plot a few years ago all that grew on it was bramble... now there's all sorts 

Probably because you've cleared it bud. Bramble strangles a lot of things!

• Like 1

Royal queen seeds have a sale for their auto strains 30% off I wanted a bloody quick one for £3.75 but you need to spend a limit of £17, anyone wanna go in on some cheap seeds? :george:

A big square polythene sheet has become standard kit for me now. I only grow in decent native soil GG and do holes - after digging them and adding organic ferts end of winter, I go back and dig the whole lot out and onto the sheet, de root, De-stone add the cage to the empty hole and then pick the sheet up by its corners and tip the soil back in, this makes for an Andro and Zug type tower of loose fluffy soil. A bit of myco, plant in, bean tin cloche with Vaseline salt paste and a light top dressing of chicken pellets. Cages are then well bedded in and plants up a good foot or more from surrounding vegetation and slugs for a flying start. 

Edited by Clean Green
  • Like 5

On 6/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, Henroid said:

Royal queen seeds have a sale for their auto strains 30% off I wanted a bloody quick one for £3.75 but you need to spend a limit of £17, anyone wanna go in on some cheap seeds? :george:

You would be breaking the rules of the site buddy. No exchange of seeds or anything like that unless your friends and meeting in person and it's all legit. Like your optimism though. Good luck

• Like 2

@geo1

ahhhh ooops 

well I’ll have to make sure to keep myself updated on the rules thanks for the heads up though 

• Like 1

from imdb

@zug and ando… lolz

large.5d0d3a0c9b399_MV5BNDc4NDUxMzAxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjA3Nzg1MzE@._V1_SY1000_CR006661000_AL_.jpg

"  Hikers find a secret grove of extra-terrestrial marijuana and must fight for their lives when they anger the other-worldly forces protecting the plants."

• Like 7

it didn't get a very good right up which is a shame..  but ya never know.. I did see it had doc from z nation in it who funny enough is a stoner from a zombie series I watched..

I just see the quote and cover and obviously thought of you guys.. just see your recent update, gonna be some monsters there for sure!

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

Hey guys, sorry for the noob question.

When's the soonest you'd plant out? My seeds popped 1 1/2 weeks ago and the plants now have their first "proper' set of leaves coming through. 

Would I be good to plant out this weekend or should I give them some more time to get established? They're currently on the windowsill.

Edited by erudite

54 minutes ago, erudite said:

Hey guys, sorry for the noob question.

When's the soonest you'd plant out? My seeds popped 1 1/2 weeks ago and the plants now have their first "proper' set of leaves coming through. 

Would I be good to plant out this weekend or should I give them some more time to get established? They're currently on the windowsill.

I'd probably keep them on the windowsill for another week at least because the hot weather at the moment might cook them

• Like 1

Sorry of this is answered elsewhere but I cant find it.  Do i need to wait until my outdoor photos start to flower about August to sex them?

I'm scared the boys pollinate my females.   

Also do outdoor photos need absolute dark to flower as I have some gorillas that get shade from quite early on in the day so will they flower before my sunshine all the time ones?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Sorry of this is answered elsewhere but I cant find it.  Do i need to wait until my outdoor photos start to flower about August to sex them?

I'm scared the boys pollinate my females.   

Also do outdoor photos need absolute dark to flower as I have some gorillas that get shade from quite early on in the day so will they flower before my sunshine all the time ones?

Do your self a favour and check them regularly if there regs, some males show early and will pollinate the early girls , regs should be showing sex by end next month.. when I say regularly not every day mind lol don’t leave a trail in an out be sensible... 

no outdoor is a tad different to indoor any light leaks can cause hermie issues etc on certain strains but outdoor seems different Iv had plants near street lamps and still grow an flower fine ..

• Like 4