The Random Thread

whats_luring

mate ive just been trying to match a pic in paint... I swear to god lmao.. but it looked odd.. first thing I see gordon rams lea

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 6

Ha ha Andro, I’ve started something here.

Randy......”Gordon Ramslea” :P By the way we have the same accent.  

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

mate ive just been trying to match a pic in paint... I swear to god lmao.. but it looked odd.. first thing I see gordon rams lea

Its so similar I don't think theres anything to be gained from splices images...  

Lea = Gordon, no doubt! 

large.5ceef11f9e001_ScreenShot2019-05-29at21_40_06.png

• Like 24

lol

Hang on. Tommy and Gordon are the same man...who it turns out is actually an ace grower on uk420. 

This is a plot twist I needed a Sativa tonight to prepare for! 

• Like 8

Oooohhh @cumbriangreen , not quite. If the truth be know, if we’re really comparing me to celebs I’d be more like David Van Day..... When he was running that burger van !!large.4D458565-F4A9-4D16-B206-EB519949D475.jpeg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

@ocb 

They do a ten pack of mixed fems or a mix pack of auto's, I have no idea if they can personalise like you say..  but you could try out herbies pick and mix.. grab a seed from 6  different sweet seeds strains.. that's the pick n mix link

https://www.herbiesheadshop.com/?_ga=2.247959489.772852283.1559134278-869727725.1559134278

Sound mate. And cheers for chuckin the link up. Ill give it a go. 

^^ just saw all this rams-lea stuff! Haha! Swear gordans bro was my p.e teacher at school many moons ago. No lie, mr ramsey, kid in my class pinned him up to the wall by his throat.. he was a prick like his bro. (At least that was the rumour)

Edited by ocb

@RandyBoBandy alrite mate. On herbies, do you kno if i have to order indevidual seeds at 7odd quid each or can i mix and match 6 at a better unit price per seed? Cheers 

alright mate.. 

yeah I think its just gonna be the price of seed mate so will work out a little more money doing it this way.. 

• Like 1

some fucker has just carved a  quad track right over an up to my plot from public access looks deleibrate if its nit kids im soareley tempted to see if a quad fits up a human ass lol but that ust me spliff time me thinks lol

• Like 7

@harvestreaper was the plot full of plants or empty? Shit news anyway.

Had the local hunt's hounds all over mine 2 years ago, then the local kids went in digging out a badger sett. :taz:

Lost that plot for good, badger survived cos I intervened. :taz:

GL with the next plot. :yep:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Mcgarret said:

@harvestreaper was the plot full of plants or empty? Shit news anyway.

Had the local hunt's hounds all over mine 2 years ago, then the local kids went in digging out a badger sett. :taz:

Lost that plot for good, badger survived cos I intervened. :taz:

GL with the next plot. :yep:

not full but a few it was several plots linked by tunnels i was taking more out this morning ,,,yea quite a shock  an made my blood boil  til i smoked one and concluded no one has to die lol thanks for the luck think ima gonna need it this season lol 

• Like 3

Hey guys,

I'm looking at doing a budget grow after 10 years (since my first and only grow).

The first grow I didn't take any pest control measures and only had one survive out of a fair few.

I'm thinking of doing just three plants this time. I'm looking at putting in effort into protecting them but just letting them get on with the rest.

I'm thinking of putting cut off plastic bottles with copper tape, Vaseline and salt round them to protect from slugs. I'm then looking at putting chicken mesh around to protect from rabbits and deer. 

Couple of questions:

-am I missing anything really obvious in my plan? In terms of protection of the plants from pests mainly.

-what's the best way to hold the chicken mesh in place? Peg it down?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, erudite said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking at doing a budget grow after 10 years (since my first and only grow).

The first grow I didn't take any pest control measures and only had one survive out of a fair few.

I'm thinking of doing just three plants this time. I'm looking at putting in effort into protecting them but just letting them get on with the rest.

I'm thinking of putting cut off plastic bottles with copper tape, Vaseline and salt round them to protect from slugs. I'm then looking at putting chicken mesh around to protect from rabbits and deer. 

Couple of questions:

-am I missing anything really obvious in my plan? In terms of protection of the plants from pests mainly.

-what's the best way to hold the chicken mesh in place? Peg it down?

Sounds gd to me mate. Get on it tho cos you're running out of time. As for the chicken wire, bamboo stakes to keep it stable. I also peg the bottom down but most dont. Also if you havent bought seeds yet i would recommend photoperiod plants over autos at this time of year. Good luck. Update your efforts on here

• Like 2