The Random Thread

whats_luring

Loved that Randy but I bet it don't impress @The Sheriff of Nottingham ....:wassnnme:

Got another three plants out of the cold frame and into the wilds today.

Can't actually see them in this pic - you'll have to take my word for it that those cages contain two auto Mazar and one (runty) Lemon Juice Express.

Am putting them out really small this year. More of a plot shot really.

large.5ced88e32fa41_plotwithfencing5.jpg

Here's two of my three auto Sour Diesels.  They've been out for a week now.  The far one is another runt but I'll give it a go.

large.5ced87ab1b26e_2diesels5.jpg

Three healthy looking auto Tangie still in the cold frame.  They'll be out here next week.

GL all :lucky:

• Like 9

pmsl 

Seriously though guys, randys right all it takes is a bash to the head or a bite from an adder snake and then your badger food :scared: many a good GG has met this end, its not pretty!  stay safe out there, helmets, shin pads, can never be to careful :yep:

• Like 8

does anyone know if sweet seeds can personalise an order so i can order 6 seeds and request 4 different strains? Or if they sell a fv multipack? Ive tried asking on the breeders helpdesk but no response.

ta

@ocb 

They do a ten pack of mixed fems or a mix pack of auto's, I have no idea if they can personalise like you say..  but you could try out herbies pick and mix.. grab a seed from 6  different sweet seeds strains.. that's the pick n mix link

https://www.herbiesheadshop.com/?_ga=2.247959489.772852283.1559134278-869727725.1559134278

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

large.C833B5E8-0F4B-4532-8574-DC070E5B019D.jpegBam... saw stars with this log wound.It literally knocked me on my arse. Here’s the emergency snap of me seeing what the fuck I’d done to my self. 

What worries me most is actually knocking myself out and coming round to find I’m  being mauled by a Weir Badger. If one of those gets you on the ground you ain’t getting up. :!:

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 14

jeeez! yeah I bet you did.... doh!

the like is for sharing your gg injury.. not for your painful blow

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

pmsl 

Seriously though guys, randys right all it takes is a bash to the head or a bite from an adder snake and then your badger food :scared: many a good GG has met this end, its not pretty!  stay safe out there, helmets, shin pads, can never be to careful :yep:

Yeah mate...damn right, so many times we get into situations...

at ufc plot, I could have died.....got away with a fractured skull....hence the ufc plot, Ultimate Fucking Cunt

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

large.C833B5E8-0F4B-4532-8574-DC070E5B019D.jpegBam... saw stars with this log wound.It literally knocked me on my arse. Here’s the emergency snap of me seeing what the fuck I’d done to my self. 

What worries me most is actually knocking myself out and coming round to find I’m  being mauled by a Weir Badger. If one of those gets you on the ground you ain’t getting up. :!:

For some reason....when I look at that, I keep thinking about Gordon Ramsey lol

• Like 17