The Random Thread

whats_luring

12 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Plants should be in the soil not up trees. 

Some tree's have bowls at the top where the branches start to branch out its amost perfect sometimes, you can fill the bowl of the tree with soil and plant straight into a tree. kind of still in soil I guess haha ;)

Are people generally still going with the paper towel method when germing? 

Got myself some RGS and eager i know.... but i banged a couple in to germ a good 5 days ago, and nothing. Only 2 lem og auto and 2 tangie auto, just wanted to test the water and my patience is shite! Haha. Stuck 10 random bag seeds from a while back in and suprisingly most of those germed ok, not sure they'll do much but thought I'd throw them out anyway.

Never really had any probs germing wise in the past but just wanted to check i hadn't missed a better method.

Got some more to do and some more to order so don't want to fuck those up.

After digging in my fert 2 weeks ago we have had no rain so i decided to visit the site, create easy access to the water supply and water the bed myself. After finishing i went home and checked the weather forecast..  rain all week. Haha. The siver lining is that im now goin to make the water supply my main access so to make the site more secure. I also read that farmer boy used to dig his ferts in the day before plantout on some occasions so i aint too worried Screenshot-2019-04-23-07-22-47.pngScreenshot-2019-04-23-07-22-56.pngand some beautiful wild lillies near by..

Screenshot-2019-04-23-07-22-39.png

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Hows life rust,all fine with you?

Not to shabby , busy as getting the babys out . Same shit difrrent season ive finally got few stable strains . Only took 4 years but test running outdoor . Should be fun !!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, rusty trichomes said:

Nice 

If that was aimed at my post then cheers. These lot are all out now..

Screenshot-2019-05-05-17-57-55.pngScreenshot-2019-05-05-17-57-16.png

• Like 9

3 hours ago, rusty trichomes said:

Not to shabby , busy as getting the babys out . Same shit difrrent season ive finally got few stable strains . Only took 4 years but test running outdoor . Should be fun !!

Always good to know your doing well rusty,your ok,be lucky and don't be a stranger :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

shitty little vid... I wont leave it up... I just wanted to drop some plants off and check the plot had settled

wish I could show you my ride there.. was lovely, but would be easily recognized.. beautiful though.. ah well 

• Like 26

Just now, RandyBoBandy said:

shitty little vid... I wont leave it up... I just wanted to drop some plants off and check the plot had settled

wish I could show you my ride there.. was lovely, but would be easily recognized.. beautiful though.. ah well 

Where you from mate? West county?

• Like 7

:rofl: 

Love the vids randers..  More please :thumsup:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, RandyBoBandy said:

had a right laugh at this, crop lookin good too! 

• Like 1