The Random Thread

whats_luring

20 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

My earlies are under T5, was hoping the temps were rising to shove them out ASAP as a test. A few days earlier I might have put them out if they were a bigger and they would be struggling or dead by now, it is friggin cold tonight!

Dropped another 2 more into pop, these will stay under the T5 for a good month+. I don't want to curse it but my Zkittzo cuts look like have taken, or at least a few have. Enough to put 1 or 2 in the garden for a test this year. I have a feeling i'm gonna regret that more than anything else this year, she stinks every time I knock her in the flower room. If she goes over 6ft I will have to bend her, the missus will lose the her shit after last year!

Anyone done a hanging basket grow before? temped to put one either side of the back door for shits and giggles. Never tried it, bit of bondage and a few weights, I could get them to hang down..a little. She will lose her shit if I do that, I might be single at the end of this summer!

I need to dig my summer project (cold frame) down, add insulation and find a free way to add heat in there if they were to survive this. I've not got any glass,polycarb or plastic handy or i'd throw a few bricks together, bodge insulation job, cover it and see what temps I can keep.

Snowing this morning where I am in wales, Grim! luckily I got the temps back up, the 450w dual spectrum cfl gives a decent amount of heat and with the oil rad its sitting on 17.6°c even tonight while it's freezing outside. hope your cuts are looking better than mine man haha! think the cold did them last night, oh well still got 22 sprouted seedlings to put in there anyway:) still haven't popped my rgsc seeds I've been blazing the northern lights I've harvested like a cretin haha! tie the misses away somewhere and let the plant flourish man lol! tip ona jelly all around the garden and hope for the best I guess:) seen a guy growing like 50ft up a tree using black bags with holes so my guess is anything is possible;) check the video its crazy had my vertigo going nuts just watching it!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ocb said:

Aaaaand frost

Aaaand snow haha! we'll all be in the fields planting soon I hope! :)

Just now, The mole 42000 said:

Snowing this morning where I am in wales, Grim! luckily I got the temps back up, the 450w dual spectrum cfl gives a decent amount of heat and with the oil rad its sitting on 17.6°c even tonight while it's freezing outside. hope your cuts are looking better than mine man haha! think the cold did them last night, oh well still got 22 sprouted seedlings to put in there anyway:) still haven't popped my rgsc seeds into pots I've been blazing the northern lights I've harvested like a cretin haha! tie the misses away somewhere and let the plant flourish man lol! tip ona jelly all around the garden and hope for the best I guess:) seen a guy growing like 50ft up a tree using black bags with holes so my guess is anything is possible;) check the video its crazy had my vertigo going nuts just watching it!

11 minutes ago, The mole 42000 said:

Snowing this morning where I am in wales, Grim! luckily I got the temps back up, the 450w dual spectrum cfl gives a decent amount of heat and with the oil rad its sitting on 17.6°c even tonight while it's freezing outside. hope your cuts are looking better than mine man haha! think the cold did them last night, oh well still got 22 sprouted seedlings to put in there anyway:) still haven't popped my rgsc seeds I've been blazing the northern lights I've harvested like a cretin haha! tie the misses away somewhere and let the plant flourish man lol! tip ona jelly all around the garden and hope for the best I guess:) seen a guy growing like 50ft up a tree using black bags with holes so my guess is anything is possible;) check the video its crazy had my vertigo going nuts just watching it!

i'd get some warmth to the cuts from underneath, still a chance of keeping them, they are not dead until there is nothing left standing :) i've had them come back from all sorts before mate!

Snow!? not again, not another year. It was friggin warm a couple of days back, I was in a t-shirt in the garden.

My garden was not as bad as Ch@ppers plots but it was pretty fucking bad for a back garden, i've not got a single picture of the family in the garden from last year without a fucking great tree/bush in the background. She was not happy! Friends called me fucking mental, I quite liked it lol

I want to do the hanging baskets now, i'll start them in there just to see the look on her face the first time she walks out and sees them, i'll put strawberries in there as well to hide it :yes:   "can't be weed, it's got strawberries on it love!!" :unsure:

Yep, fuck going up the 50ft tree, i'm out! Step ladder to water the baskets, that'll do. I was looking at it earlier, both would be seen by every bloody neighbour on the opposite side! That's a little too loud hanging them off the wall full flower but I might do it for the start to wind her up! ;)

• Like 1

Had my heat mat plugged in for 2 days warming ready and it turned out to be dead haha! I'm a fucking idiot:wallbash: lol! getting a new one tomorrow so it's not the end of the world and my mother plant still has plenty more to give:) the snow has come from nowhere, I was outside stripping a car at 10 this morning by quarter past it was hail stones and half past post stamp sized snowflakes its a wacky climate we live in haha! 

That's hilarious man, everyone say Ganja plants lol! I can inagine she would be flapping and panicking a bit. my mum used to be the same when I lived at home, she'd always say someone's gonna see you to which my reply was fuck em all haha! bit silly thinking back on it but oh well lol! 

My neighbor on the farm enlightened me to last years plants being visible if you were in the know of what I was up to from google earth haha I just dont think about it anymore haha!

it'd be good for vegging as they'd be in prime sunlight most of the time with minimal shade:)

Northern lights by nirvana non auto. large.img_20190330_161747.jpg

nirvana NL

large.IMG_20190401_232320.jpeg

sannies killing fields hazey pheno.large.IMG_20190401_231633.jpeg

90 micron buddies sifter box and half hour of inconsistent rolling back and forth with a card. 28g of leaf and 28g of popcorn bud and some big nugs, all a mix of the sannies killing fields and nirvana northern lights. return was around 8.5g and i hadn't finished shaking it. still have another 2 oz mix of the 2 strains and a few more plants to chop so will deffo be doing more. taste is limey, smoot with a sweet sugary taste on the exhale and the smell is again limey while burnt or smoked typical hash smell just smelling the chunk unlit or burnt.large.IMG_20190403_192309_1.jpeglarge.IMG_20190403_192348.jpeg 

a bit green i know but i was in a rush its strong as hell so i cant be happier had some real moroccan blonde a couple weeks back and this is in the same leag of strenght if not better in complete honesty. the moroccan was soft, sweet, strong and fluffy obviously made with more skill but this is more than strong enough to keep me happy:) gave my mate 3g for drying the trim at his house along with a jar of Nl and a jar of killing fields smoked about 2 g here's whats left haha! Anything i didn't get with the sift box will be collected during making cannabutter and bubble hash will upload pics when i get around to moving let alone getting that done:skin_up:large.IMG_20190403_203451.jpeg

• Like 11

Was starting to panic a bit as i still hadnt found a site. After last yr i didnt want to use the same area, even though there are plenty of options around there, its a 2 hr drive and a ball ache to get to even then.. i have finally been out and scouted about and found a new site. South facing, and pretty open, so plenty of light. The soils not bad either. And theres a water source very close by. 20190406-151006.jpg20190406-152316.jpg

• Like 9

I know most you lot don't venture much out of the GG section but we have a comp on at the moment. 3 chances to win a veg light for all you outdoor starts :) 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, diyleduk said:

I know most you lot don't venture much out of the GG section but we have a comp on at the moment. 3 chances to win a veg light for all you outdoor starts :) 

Bah not had my account 6 months 

booo

does  applie if I am a subscriber?

@Rufas Unfortunately not but you make a very good point. The rules are there so forum contributors get the win, not some random noob whos just signed up. Subbies should be excluded from them rules and ill do that on the next one.   :yep:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The mole 42000 said:

This is absolutely nuts. he's up like 80 odd ft :mellow:fair play to him though!

Holy fuck :rofl:

• Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 0:14 PM, The mole 42000 said:

This is absolutely nuts. he's up like 80 odd ft :mellow:fair play to him though!

Fuck climbin down from there baked! A lot of effort for not much gain. Its a nice lookin plant but im sure it would have looked just as nice, if not better in the ground

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ocb said:

Fuck climbin down from there baked! A lot of effort for not much gain. Its a nice lookin plant but im sure it would have looked just as nice, if not better in the ground

I know man haha! not for me! it's a lot of work for not much return but if climbing is a hobby and so is growing weed why not try clash the 2 haha! I've done quarry face grows and between boulders half way up slopes but the amount of work it takes to get to them makes it almost unbearable and the novelty of growing your own soon wears thin, I'm gonna stick to the ground haha! I only shared this as ive looked for years and couldn't find a tree grow video anywhere:)

• Like 3