The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just got 2 more out one in ball bag one on ankle. FUCKERS.

Never had before, is this bad time of year or perhaps lots this year???

I am worried about going out again!

I pulled 7 off me the other night after a trip to one of my tick infested spots. One little fucker on my nuts. fucking horrid little buggers. I reckon it could be that time of year... Hope it's not this bad all year :(

Best way to deal with ticks is preventative measures- the little fuckers love me, I got a real bad infection one year. :puke:

Since I started using tea tree oil I haven't had one, they hate the stuff, apparently.

I hate the usual DEET repellents, it's not nice stuff, neurotoxic and melts plastics..and it doesn't work- I've found ticks on me while covered in the stuff so I tried this-I've been buying cheap teatree £6 A bottle on evilbay, I mix a good few drops in with a palm full of carrier oil, moisturiser etc and apply liberaly to my lower legs, arms neck and midriff, then tuck in all my clothing, trousers into socks so there is no easy way in and I've not had one bite in 2 years now. Cheap and nasty chemical free. :yep:

I'm doing this, thanks man, they love me too!

• Like 1

A good way to get ticks off is to pour whiskey onto them, theyre drunk after a few mins and they just drop off with a little coaxing, So no need to worry about leaving the fangs in when you yank them out whilst theyre sober!

by drowning it you can make it vomit and that way give you the infection .

I have heard that smothering them with vaseline works as they can't breath through it

same as drowning them mate .

as for puling them out , use fingers only . as tweezers and similar might crush them or make them vomit . do not twist it too.

then it is monitoring time . have to be cautious for fever signs for Tick-borne meningoencephalitis , as for Lime symptoms , keep checking the bite spot for signs , such as purple circle and thin darker line arround the bite .

prevention is a must , as it takes one tick only ...

Just pulled this little bugger off me, must have started off so tiny and grown ive missed it over the last day

gallery_81353_9125_175176.jpg

Edited by Punk#1

Getting Stockholm syndrome there @@Punk#1?

......' ive missed it over the last day '

lol

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 1

things R getting done here at last. finally have 5 pms 3 passion 1 in the ground . ive got 15 fd autos to go out later . and 10 swiss cheese 5 spesh kush and jack h and so mango auto to go out next week . ill ad picks soon sorry no picks yet im being very sneaky out here . oh and found 10 p.ms kicking about might throw them out .yet got to give um a chance i recokn . be lucky out there

Edited by rusty trichomes

long shot we was out yesterday night , and on the way back about mile from my plot we seen two walkers . they was walking from a van smoking a joint , made me very worried . got even worst when we could see few trays of baby weed plants in the van . just wondered if anyone remember two peeps on bikes with ruck sacks . that would be my fella and ginger keef . they looked as worried as me just to say if that was you . your secret is safe with me and be lucky

• Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

they sound like some stealthy fellas, hope they dont come across your shit rusty

• Like 1

Glad your back in the game Rusty, your adventures and hard work are an inspiration :). Stay safe and good luck

• Like 1

It weren't me Rusty but I have had a similar thing happen to me. The guy clocked, and let on to me...we both knew the deal but wouldn't say it out loud. Funny.

• Like 2

Getting Stockholm syndrome there @@Punk#1?

......' ive missed it over the last day '

lol

lmao, After so long with something its hard not to love it even though it's trying to steal your precious bodily fluids :P

Edited by Punk#1
  • Like 3

lmao, After so long with something its hard not to love it even though it's trying to steal your precious bodily fluids :P

I had a pal with a girlfriend like that.

• Like 5

lol

ooh-err :P

Always use protection! eg: Tea Tree oil and thick socks over the trousers.. :P

Edited by Punk#1
  • Like 1

i met some kids other day useing this suff in e cig . untill i smoke it i thought it would be shite but if make strong mix can be kick ass trust me . they sent me here for a how to vid . enjoy n be lucky :hippy::hippy:

Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 4