The Random Thread

whats_luring

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, Lea Valley said:

I’ve not been on for a year, just seeing if silly bollocks is still on the scene ? 

Which one?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

Gonna be doing a grow with no light's no fan or anything think it will work?...

Of course, do it with no plants works even better..

• Like 8

17 hours ago, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

Gonna be doing a grow with no light's no fan or anything think it will work?...

Yeah man, your toe nails shud grow fine without a light

• Like 1

Sweet ordered seeds too apple kush x android haze, says if i put my phone light over it for a 2-3 days it will germ.... i think ill be all good

:D

Edited by T SCOT 420 tae!

Down to 6c last night down here, reports of frost and snow on the way with drops below 0c.

WTf, I thought we'd seen the back of the frost and temps were on the up!

My test of how early I could go this year might have an answer if those temps are correct and fall to 0c, "not this early!" is the answer.

oh well, kinda knew it was gonna be a chance if it does fall that low.

• Like 2

Just now, GreenPirate said:

Down to 6c last night down here, reports of frost and snow on the way with drops below 0c.

WTf, I thought we'd seen the back of the frost and temps were on the up!

My test of how early I could go this year might have an answer if those temps are correct and fall to 0c, "not this early!" is the answer.

oh well, kinda knew it was gonna be a chance if it does fall that low.

Ayeeee :( fk.....not too worry just keep heads high, iv planted 5 outside last night it was cold like but not that bad lol could be cause im so used to the cold :D.... i have hope

16 minutes ago, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

Ayeeee :( fk.....not too worry just keep heads high, iv planted 5 outside last night it was cold like but not that bad lol could be cause im so used to the cold :D.... i have hope

It's 7c now, it's gonna be a cold one tonight mate! The colder it gets, the less we'll get off the early testers. I know the Autos will finish but this will seriously harm the yield.

After last years warm start to spring I thought i'd be in for a nice little "lets see" test run this early. It just goes to show you can't fuck with (predict) the UK weather, it'd be easier to pick 6 lottery numbers!

• Like 1

Ask any grower on here. They will say never plant out in April. Today was freezing. It was hailing quite hard at one point. April showers maybe? We need the rain to be honest, its been quite dry recently.

• Like 7

Hear the same thing every year no one listens or learns , all think they can get them out early an reap rewards lol far from it just stunts em then fucks em , my later plants always take off ... turtle and the hare guys stop getting eager..

Edited by panik
  • Like 14

Just now, panik said:

Hear the same thing every year no one listens or learns , all think they can get them out early an reap rewards lol far from it just stunts em then fucks em , my later plants always take off ... turtle and the hare guys stop getting eager..

We've all learnt that the hard way.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, panik said:

turtle and the hare

Never heard of that one :P

I think its normally either impatience, inexperience or a mixture of both that makes people plant out so early....  Im just waiting to see when the 'is it too late' threads rear their heads this year lol  

• Like 9