The Random Thread

whats_luring

10 hours ago, vortex said:

lost one of my plots this year ... it wasent ripped as such ..... loggers   are chopping the forest down and  the grow was right in the middle..........  looks like this now ....

large.5bbe099c7a5dc_loggersgettingcloser.jpg

They're helping you out for next season. You'll get 5000 plants in there :D

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 0:30 AM, Boojum said:

Just general advice like, not taking any sides. I don't use the ignore function, but it's there if there's someone you don't want to engage with

I also have an ignore option that doesn't involve 'clicking' anything. Apparently I was born with it.

• Like 1

I mentioned this last year and earlier this year that ripping will increase, maybe some will even remember. I've paid attention to the GG section since 2009 but only did my first one just last year. The GG scene has defo exploded in the past couple of years.

More people are becoming aware that it can be done outside now. We're a high populated but very small country which doesn't help at bloody all.

I know for fact if I bothered this year with the plots I had in mind I'd have been ripped so that's why I didn't bother. 

Mr pessimist here thinks its going to get even worse the more people get to know.

Time to start camping at the plots. It will come to that imho.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in Landrace go give @TheSeedHunter a follow on instag (aka @Ch@ppers) hes off tonight on his 6 week expedition to Kathmandu, Far West Nepal, Upper Mustang Valley, down to India and Bhutan ,.. give him a follow and some support guys he's searching some landrace for our new landrace catalogue coming very soon,.. :yep: 

• Like 10

Seems outdoor is my only option now if i'm going to even bother.

Moved into a ground floor flat and my living room window backs onto the neighbours garden. Bedroom window does not back off onto a garden but is right above the pavement of the street, so anybody can just look through really.

I bet i'm not the only one concerned about the increase in rippers either. At one point it was thought to have not even been able to grow it over here but that's changed big time now. Now more and more people are getting aware it can be done it seems to be becoming quite a problem.

Can't speak for this season as I never bothered. A 5g cell tower went up right near one plot and metal detectors near the other.

Now just imagine if even only 1 in 10 smokers went guerrilla growing? F**k that. Too bloody small and populated.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON ,....Guys 20% off everything in your cart until Monday make the most of it,..  tiphat.gif

Edited by panik
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...
On 21/11/2018 at 7:00 PM, panik said:

BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON ,....Guys 20% off everything in your cart until Monday make the most of it,..  tiphat.gif

Can i join in with the promo. We have some really nice led strip light engines coming january. these are ideal for starting all you gg plants and just to give you an idea. I used a 35w strips to veg over triple figures in a 75cm x 75cm area edidnt even need to put the extractor on lol

• Like 4

10 hours ago, diyleduk said:

Can i join in with the promo. We have some really nice led strip light engines coming january. these are ideal for starting all you gg plants and just to give you an idea. I used a 35w strips to veg over triple figures in a 75cm x 75cm area edidnt even need to put the extractor on

Just to clarify im talking sweet peas here, yeah the daughters.. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...