The Random Thread

whats_luring

11 hours ago, Eelhelmet said:

Is it ya first time ?

had a few lil bits go amiss  but first  big hit yes  ,,,over it already ,,,no use ctryin over spilt milk but lets just say i coulda done without it lol

• Like 2

Will start the guerrilla growers plant of the year 2018 soon people

will do a separate thread for autos this year.....

sorry I haven't been about much

been a busy busy year

And big circumstance change 

has kept me off the web

shit looking good people, from what I've seen

its our best season ever anyway

wishing all folk the best for the final push.....

Edited by Andromedian
  • Like 15

On 10/21/2018 at 8:10 AM, harvestreaper said:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrripped :furious::skin_up::furious::skin_up::skin_up::skin_up:

Same here man. Lost all of my photoperiods, including my 8ft Quick Critical and an 8ft Killer Kush FV. All ripped. They took the entire lot of the KK FV, and left me with a few lower branch nugs on the Quick Critical. They took all of my smaller seed hacks as well which were FV crosses. And the fuckers came back a few days later and ripped my 6ft Mango Saphire as well, which was only in week 3 of flower. Fucking morons. Probably lost about 20-25 ounces. :furious::furious::furious:

A real dampener on the season. :down: I have lost all motivation about growing after this. Just want to forget it and move onto next season... aghhhhh fucksake... :headpain:

@The Sheriff of Nottingham this year's ripping story is even less plausible than last year's bust, the gun to your head, the spring breeding project or the 7ft auto in May. Change your user name to Walter Mitty and be done with it

Your bullshit stories are an insult to anyone who has really been ripped or busted

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, panik said:

Seeing a lot of rips this year looks like scally's are getting wind of GGing and out on the mooch ripping ,... dirty C**T'S

Drones make it oh so easier to find them as well

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Same here man. Lost all of my photoperiods, including my 8ft Quick Critical and an 8ft Killer Kush FV. All ripped. They took the entire lot of the KK FV, and left me with a few lower branch nugs on the Quick Critical. They took all of my smaller seed hacks as well which were FV crosses. And the fuckers came back a few days later and ripped my 6ft Mango Saphire as well, which was only in week 3 of flower. Fucking morons. Probably lost about 20-25 ounces. :furious::furious::furious:

A real dampener on the season. :down: I have lost all motivation about growing after this. Just want to forget it and move onto next season... aghhhhh fucksake... :headpain:

sorry to hear you to,, i wont go into numbers  but they have done very well outta me  im thinking  this years xmas decorations  should be made out of rippers  lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, panik said:

Seeing a lot of rips this year looks like scally's are getting wind of GGing and out on the mooch ripping ,... dirty C**T'S

trail cam sales goin up  me thinks  lol

• Like 4