The Random Thread

whats_luring

4 hours ago, uberowl said:

Little plot visit tonight, too dark for taking photos but what a sight those royal mazars were! Couple of weeks left but oh my, super hairy fat golf ball bud goodness! I have never had any outdoor weed that looks like this!  @panik @Ch@ppers if these smoke as good as they look then yes fellas these are THE fucking daddy! Look like a gem for trimming too. Going to sleep with a big ass smile tonight :lucky:

:yep: 

• Like 2

On 12/08/2018 at 10:40 PM, BLhaze said:

GG's seem quite this year?! its only my second year here and i swear there were a fair few diary's!? i seen many of people take part in free seed diary's-competitions but very little diary's? im sure there was atleast 10-20 people picked for each... :huh:

i can already spot the regulars in here, and its good to see! doing the business every time... i think im spotting around 5 regular members post in the GG sections :( the rest have faded? 

just seems very very quite atm?

I had bulldozer issues or I'd be spamming the threads lol

Next year ;)

• Like 7

Some Exogold came home with me yesterday. large.5b8323bdb1225_exogoldbud258.jpg

On 8/13/2018 at 3:47 PM, BLhaze said:

@panik true... The weather has been like how everyone had wished it to be though... Would of thought people would of been prepared... But i agree it has been crazy heat! My work vans tracked so iv had to push iron it every 4 days! Killer! 

Oh btw.. I noticed i do have a pink DFG pheno and the structure is amazing! The green pheno is a whole different structure...? Very closed tight side branches.. When its done it will look like one big cola! Could be trouble for bud rot... Time will tell :yinyang: goto give credit where its due though, all my RGSC plants are well into flower where many others have not even started :yep:

There must be quite a bit of variation in the DFGs Durban (IBL), Friezland (IBL) and Green Gold (guerrila gold 2, afghan, skunk). Not a bad thing. 

Mine does have fat buds on it like most I expect :wassnnme: 

large.5b8323b6883d9_DFG258.jpg

• Like 14

• 1 month later...

@Tommy tucker hi mate

Lemon Haze Auto, Whitey Freeze, and EasySatxSK1 all covered in whitey freeze pollen. I was planning on making seeds, but only a few lol There's a few super 61 crosses too, but most got mixed up and are in the glass pot.

@harvestreaper It's primo stuff. Really sticky, and stinks like diesel. Reminds me of some hash my mate scored years ago, and we ripped him for it, saying it was gack bar :doh:  

Your's is all looking good this year mate :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

@the lone deranger

How did you make the hash?

a bunch of mates, hesian sacks stapled to their coats, with their arms out, running through my plot..  :cowboy:

lol bubble bags, a 20ltr brewing bucket and lots of ice :yep: look up frenchie canolli (if youtube havn't deleted him :doh: )

• Like 3

4 hours ago, the lone deranger said:

@harvestreaper It's primo stuff. Really sticky, and stinks like diesel. Reminds me of some hash my mate scored years ago, and we ripped him for it, saying it was gack bar :doh:  

Your's is all looking good this year mate :yep:

nice job ive buggerd it up when ive tried meself  lol,,,,,, yep gotta few nice bits in but with the bulk  being sativa dom experiments wont know how ive done til around mid nov 

Edited by harvestreaper
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

frenchie canolli

Cool, are all his videos's still up then? he certainly knows his hash lol

I havn't got running water, or a camping washing machine, or a big hose like him so had to adapt a bit. I use a 20ltr brew bucket, 4 bubble bags (cut one up to make dry sieve), lots of ice, and a big spoon and river water. The things i've taken from watching him are:

Use fresh frozen bud/trim - you get a cleaner hash, and you dont have to trim :yep: It all just goes straight in the freezer.

Be gentle with the mixing/stirring, especially at first. I used to use a drill and a mixer, but you get much lower quality, and not much more hash?

First wash only 30 secs. Keeps that one seperate as it's the best quality.

Gradually increase length of time during wash/mix.

I mix in a seperate bucket so there's more room and i wont damage the bags, then add to the bubble bags once mixed up. Leave to settle, stir again, leave to settle etc so all thc falles through the mesh. As many times as i can be arsed.

Bare in mind that it will need drying properly, and curing. It's 10 times better after 3 to 6 months, i try not to touch it for 6 months. You dont want it going mouldy :yep:

• Like 5

On 11/10/2018 at 0:09 AM, the lone deranger said:

Got no exuses now.. Next year, I'm definitly gonna grow more :yep:

large.5bbe12c23b42e_outdoorrewards.JPG

Hash looks gorgeous,

• Like 5