The Random Thread

whats_luring

8 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

Your rash is prolly stinging nettle rash by the way lol 

I think it is more likely to be a bullshit allergy:wallbash:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Mr blue said:

I think it is more likely to be a bullshit allergy:wallbash:

Yeah, because having a tick bite when you're out in the scrubs guerrilla growing is a bit far fetched now isn't it...

If I said the earth was round, you would call bullshit. I can't say anything.

• Like 1

Sheriff of archery, our friend, our jester old pal. Relax, these peeps are just winding you based on previous similar threads that have started in a similar fashion. Then have quickly descended into a wasteland of baron wilted goose grass. You’ll be fine I’m sure. Tick bites are a right pain in the scrotum  - especially if you get one in the nads .... and can be sore for a good while. Clegs are twats this year too up here.. I had a right fucking mess of my arms made last time out. Anyhow, I digress, how are your plants faring up this year Dr? 

Edited by Clean Green
  • Like 2

Its one of the most well known stories,  you would have thought everyone would have been told as a kid.  boy who cried wolf.  your right doc, you could say the earth is round and people would call bullshit. but what do you expect, really?

• Like 6

16 hours ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Yeah, because having a tick bite when you're out in the scrubs guerrilla growing is a bit far fetched now isn't it...

If I said the earth was round, you would call bullshit. I can't say anything.

Man o man, reading this gave me a great laugh. When your credibility is shot, nobody's gonna believe a word you say...

Why do you bother?

Edited by Makka Pakka
Hope you haven't got Lymes though if it is a true story ;)

4 hours ago, Makka Pakka said:

Man o man, reading this gave me a great laugh. When your credibility is shot, nobody's gonna believe a word you say...

Why do you bother?

Wait? Why do I bother to warn people for ticks and remind people to check clothes and change trousers etc? Maybe because I relaxed my checks in this hot spell and subsequently had a tick latch onto me. There is nothing controversial in that whatsoever.

People are trying to stoke a bonfire out of a spark. Well shoutout to the 'outdoor forum' police force, waiting in the wings, ready and willing to reprimand me, and put me in my place, and remind me what a piece of shit I am... for my terrible, terrible tick bite comment. I say 'police force', but I really mean 'drama' club. I'm not sure how a single comment about a tick bite can generate so much ridiculous backlash. Same old folk trying to stoke the flames... out of nothing. I didn't even comment for 6 months and have only posted like 3 comments in 9 months now, so I'm barely even active on here. Yet the same individuals on my case, as always, the second I say anything... trying to start shit. 

And regarding credibility... for the past 2-3 years I have let me pictures do the talking. I intend to do the same this season...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

And regarding credibility... for the past 2-3 years I have let me pictures do the talking. I intend to do the same this season...

Taking pictures from seed bank websites and passing them off as your  own plants is one of the things that established your credibility:wanker:

Edited by Mr blue
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Mr blue said:

Taking pictures from seed bank websites and passing them off as your  own plants is one of the things that established your credibility:wanker:

You're lying straight off the bat. I have not taken 'pictures' from seed banks. Out of the 600 or so pics I have uploaded on here, 1 of them in there was not my own, which was uploaded with all the others in the album. That was 2 years ago when I was 18yo and I took the heat for it. I came out and apologised unreservedly. I have grown up since then. And I have put the hours in the field. Literally. I don't need seed bank pics to pass off for my own. I have produced my own top notch outdoor in recent years. You know that as well you little mug. You saw my pics last year and the season before that. Where's your back to back cornfield grows? You just won't give me a break, bringing stuff up from 2+ years ago. 

Last year I did my thing, tried to keep my head down and bat off the barrage of abuse from several people. This all got brought up at the start of last season as well, exact same stuff, talking shit to me, trying to call me out about this, which was from the season before that one... but I apologised, yet again... kept my head down and got on with stuff. I mean how many times are you going to lay into me and have me apologise. I didn't do anything last season. I just tried to get on with my grow, but you and a couple of others battered me at every opportunity. Same thing this year. Bringing up the same shit. I'm not saying that I'm a saint, but I have tried to keep my head down for a good 18 months or so, and I haven't done anything to any of you lot. It's a blatant witch hunt. 

It's apparent you want me off the site. I get it. This will be my last comment on the public forums this season. I'll stick to my diary. Fucking ridiculous.

• Like 1

as wicked as it sounds I love watching you loose your cool.. hahaha "you little mug" lmao 

• Like 10

It’s naughty to agree Randers but it’s free Weed based entertainment for the clicky few.

Go on Sherrifa give em a keyboard full. lol 

• Like 5