The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, panik said:

Iv pm’d you mate I haven’t been online today as of a family emergency, but I must of missed your message before about this or totally skipped my mind one the two,as iv been more busier that a top class hooker ,  I’m always here to help resolve issues so no need to get angry I’m a pm away mate you should of just gave me a nudge.

I’m not angry mate, I just don’t moan until it gets to breaking point. I thank you for offering to replace them and maybe there was confusion because I missed a season due to jail and missed the whole withdrawal of the fem whitey freeze male mix up . For that I will eat humble pie.But understand this though mate I didn’t want to message you again over the same thing regarding the seeds I just got the impression it is what it is and just deal with it. So I just sat here for months saying nowt always with good things to say about you lot. And I’ve bought a lot of seeds!!But let’s leave it at that you’ve come through for me yet again and sorted it out. So their you go to everyone else who is reading this the RGSC are genuine set up of real nice people. Thank you @panik and if I come across like a cunt I’m sorry for that but I can be at times my mrs tells me at least twice a week lol 

• Like 8

going more organic this season for a little experiment, the holes will be getting a handful each of:

kelp meal
neem meal
crustacean meal

rice hulls

basalt (rock dust)

gypsum

ecothrive charge

will be quite hot to start with i presume, any ideas on how long to let it cook for?

was thinking of giving it 4 weeks, cracking seeds in the mini greenhouse on the 2nd week, ready to plant out on the 4th/5th week...

:hippy:

Edited by some1
  • Like 2

wow those ingredients really kicked up a stink! lol glad i thought to ware a facemask while working this time eh

Well i thought i might of had a mouse in my greenhouse, now i know i have! Be on the lookout for a mouse with dreadlocks that loves ganja, little bastard ate half my seedlings. Even left me a mouse shit calling card. Twat lol

• Like 9

Mice are an underestimated predator in the ganja game.

Be careful what you add to your hole mixes, some stuff encourages these little fuckers 

• Like 7

Yep I lost about 200 seedlings one season. Some fuck on here told me that oats contain trichoderma bacteria which are great for weed plants.. tricho... of course! :unsure:

Put em in the planting holes as suggested and mice burrowed down and ate all my root balls out... :wallbash:

• Like 3

Mice had a whole vial of my subbie seeds before I even got them in the ground. Left them in a mates garage in a cupboard and he knocked the package on the floor and left them there overnight without realising.

Welcome any input here, I had to rescue a few babies that had not been out a week. Had been watching a pottential plot for 2 years and decided to go for it this year as it had stayed untouched and seemed the perfect spot. About 3 days after plant out into very well prepped holes, the place was badly compromised by major works. I wrote the plot and girls off but decided to get back in to see if i could rescue anything remaining. All were still there! But must have been seen. Ive moved these to an even better spot miles from the original but had to dig fresh holes and plant at the same time. Ive learned the hard way digging chicken pellets into the soil and planting too soon afterwards before, so this time have dug nothing in at all and just top dressed after cages plants and cloches were put in. I put a decent amount - maybe about 1/2 a litre of chicken pellets in a 2-3 foot circle dry on the soil which should give a light feed each time it rains and break down slowly. Any thoughts on this ? Am thinking of heading back in a few weeks and adding a layer of home made  Vermicompost and then SOP end July. Also great to see you on the theads Loam Gnome - I still have some Biddy early left from 2016 and benefited from your input massivley in my diary that year. 

Edited by Clean Green
  • Like 5

Sup people I'm on a right mission today, got a huge bag of compost, spade, wire mesh, seeds and a seed tray I've got to lug down my plot on a bike via my bicycle.... Wish me luck but its all for a good cause.... 

10 x outdoor grapefruit and 

10 x critical sour 

Courtesy of female seeds and I've even got their shirt on that they sent me along with the seeds, cheers @Female Seeds Team

Let the growing commence! 

• Like 7

Has a surreal moment recently and kicked the back doors in on a prepped plot I’d been using for my 5 th season only to find some Google Maps Jocky has decided that the spot would be a good place to grow some Cannabis !!! Bit gutted as I won comps from pics in that plot. I won’t be able to use this again. I’ve also lost another plot due to a new road going in. Just seems people are poking around in every nook and cranny of the countryside. Is there no privacy anymore?gallery_95176_13773_410860.jpeg 

• Like 8

@Lea Valley Absolutely Beautiful plant mate, I'm hoping for some like that this year but I need to pull my finger out!.... Well my seeds are in the soil today better late than never! at least they'll be no frosts to worry about .... until the end of the year.

Just got two reals of copper tape for some slug protection and some grow feed to give them a bit of hope. but it's back off to the plot in a minute to water my seeds in and away we go! 

Pictures and diary incoming!

• Like 4