The Random Thread

whats_luring

planted ten out this mornin an checked on a few earlier plant outs  was little worried  the earliers would flo as id put them on 11/ 13 from seed to sex before i planted them ,just one  runt rest veggin along nicely  ,the others all seem to have got there teeth in to ,,two falls later i broke me bloody camera  <poetic it happen when  im doing a diary> lol  hopefully c an fix it but its no looking to good and i gotta try fix it with  the technical abailty of a rock lol so no pics for now but on this plot we have 

vegging nicely 

acapulco gold x dirty white bud

blue door

blue velvet 5/6

mazar x bluedream x wp06

real kush

g13 haze

nl5x haze

planted this mornin

blue velvet 5 x 2

blue velvet 5 x wp06 x 4 fems

glp x2

g13 haze x2

• Like 5

17 hours ago, panik said:

Personally I’d strap them mate don’t risk them being weird an scabby like that pm me your safe addy I’ll get a replacement pack out ASAP... 

what soil are using ? Not to hot is it?

P, could do with a replacement pack of whitey freeze that turned out male from the first release last year whe they supposed to be fems? Just sayn bro. Money down the drain n that. Msged u bout it when I popped em this year after been locked up n not doing a grow last year.  I’m a loyal customer bro

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

P, could do with a replacement pack of whitey freeze that turned out male from the first release last year whe they supposed to be fems? Just sayn bro. Money down the drain n that. Msged u bout it when I popped em this year after been locked up n not doing a grow last year.  I’m a loyal customer bro

Not being rude or out I just took it on the chin coz I don’t like moaning  but if your sortin outta new heads new seeds then this needs sorting in all fairness mate. 

Edited by crticalcontent
Fucking spelling

Arent whitey freeze regs? I was lookin at gettin some but wanted strictly fems as i cant guarantee visiting often enuff to remove males

12 minutes ago, ocb said:

Arent whitey freeze regs? I was lookin at gettin some but wanted strictly fems as i cant guarantee visiting often enuff to remove males

They were first released as fems but they was some fuck up and now selling as regs. I wasn’t about at the time and had no clue untill I messaged @panik

22 minutes ago, ocb said:

obviously get that they ain’t no whitey freeze fems because of whatever went wrong and am not expecting him to majic me up a pack of non existent whitey fems because they don’t exist but I bought them as fems before they found out they were chucking out males. And in light of people getting replacement seeds probably due to hot soil or bad environment causing odd looking plants then why should I swallow 90%males in a pack of fems that’s nowt to do with me. Look I’m a big fan of RGSC and and in no way slaggin em off. I could’ve started a diary for free seeds but instead used my own to help support this U.K. based firm. But on the same hand I wish to be treated fairly like everyone else. That’s all I’m sayin 

20180504_202755.jpgtheres no problem with my soil/ environment. Tbh mate i had no idea they were released as fems. I didnt think you were gettin aggy mate so sorry if tbats how i came across. Have a chat wit panik. Hes a very reasonable guy

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ocb said:

20180504_202755.jpgtheres no problem with my soil/ environment. Tbh mate i had no idea they were released as fems. I didnt think you were gettin aggy mate so sorry if tbats how i came across. Have a chat wit panik. Hes a very reasonable guy

Mate I wasn’t being funny, I bought them   because they were fems. Mine weren’t and had to bin them. So in all fairness @panik should chuck me a pack of fems. I did message you P back in December when I popped them because I was reading about people getting males in the packs. Didn’t really think it was on tbh as it was left as if it was just something that I had to deal with and that was that. So I took it on the chin. But when I see a few moody lookin plants and people getting replacement seeds it’s got me a little bit pissed off. 

• Like 1

i had a couple of non starters last year and he sent replacements plus extras pronto,very generous! drop him a pm i'm sure he'll sort you out mate,maybe it slipped his mind as i imagine he's been very busy.

• Like 3

Anyone had problems with "Killer k fv" this year?

I bought a 3 pack +1 free jobbie. Germed 2 of them. 1 is growing ok but has one leaf a bit shrivelled. 1 didnt pop at all. So I floated & planted the last 2. 1 never popped up above the soil & the last one has a lovely fat stem but seems to have stalled after the first true set of leaves.

These got started with a load of other strains which seem to be doing fine. Maybe the tood sent me old seeds or something....

3 hours ago, Makka Pakka said:

I had a 5 +2 pack, all germed fine and grew faster than any other strains iv grown for my antics this year, only for some ass hole to rip them :doh:

39 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

only for some ass hole to rip them :doh:

Ripped already? Oh shit thats bad form. At least there's still time to get a new plot & pop a few more beans. Best of luck Jack, hope u get a fine harvest come sept/oct.

5 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

Mate I wasn’t being funny, I bought them   because they were fems. Mine weren’t and had to bin them. So in all fairness @panik should chuck me a pack of fems. I did message you P back in December when I popped them because I was reading about people getting males in the packs. Didn’t really think it was on tbh as it was left as if it was just something that I had to deal with and that was that. So I took it on the chin. But when I see a few moody lookin plants and people getting replacement seeds it’s got me a little bit pissed off. 

Iv pm’d you mate I haven’t been online today as of a family emergency, but I must of missed your message before about this or totally skipped my mind one the two,as iv been more busier that a top class hooker ,  I’m always here to help resolve issues so no need to get angry I’m a pm away mate you should of just gave me a nudge.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Makka Pakka said:

I bought a 3 pack +1 free jobbie. Germed 2 of them. 1 is growing ok but has one leaf a bit shrivelled. 1 didnt pop at all. So I floated & planted the last 2. 1 never popped up above the soil & the last one has a lovely fat stem but seems to have stalled after the first true set of leaves.

These got started with a load of other strains which seem to be doing fine. Maybe the tood sent me old seeds or something....

I've got two growing atm mate no problems whatsoever.

• Like 2