The Random Thread

whats_luring

These are the 4 mazar runts. Tbf the two on the right are starting to do summin. Miles behind their 2 sisters who flew the nest last week though. The two on the left are as runt-tastic as they come! 

20180513_161025.jpg

• Like 1

Personally I’d strap them mate don’t risk them being weird an scabby like that pm me your safe addy I’ll get a replacement pack out ASAP... 

what soil are using ? Not to hot is it?

• Like 4

Cheers mate. Appreciate it. Ill pm you wen i figure out how. My soil has no slow release ferts in it and they had straight water for the first 2 weeks after showing their heads... its an odd one mate. The one i posted on its own almost looks super sat! With needle like leaves. Im intrigued as to how they turn out so i think ill put them out somewhere near by to see how they do. (My main plot is a long drive away)

• Like 1

Hey can anybody give me some tips on resizing picture's I'm on a phone can I just crop pictures and upload? 

try it dude. i have to resize my pics smaller from after ive taken them as there to big to upload strait to the site.  if it wont work, you need to resize them, i use paint on my laptop to resize. then upload to here.:yinyang:

6 minutes ago, rainy rock said:

Hey can anybody give me some tips on resizing picture's I'm on a phone can I just crop pictures and upload? 

• Like 1

There's a swirl in the top leaf ! It looks like a reveg cut .Mother nature's a strange thing .

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rainy rock said:

Imgbb.com

I use my phone and had the same issue. Get an account on imgbb.com. upload an image to the site and select 'direct link'. Then press 'copy'. When you are writing your entry on uk420 you can go to 'insert other media' and 'inset image by url' then paste the link to your image and insert. I hope this wasnt too confusing and was helpful. Once you visit the site it will all come together

Edited by ocb
  • Like 1

@rainy rock

You need to download two apps

Full Screen View app. 

Once you view thru the full screen the tools you need appear. “Create” on the top right hand screen. You may need to rotate the phone to get the next stage on the left hand side of the page. You can’t post images on the mobile view 

Resize app. 

Resize to 1 mb, this usually works. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

You can’t post images on the mobile view 

Yes you can. ( But it took me a while to find out how)

Top right menu

Browse

Gallery

Scroll to bottom and click  "add images"

• Like 1

@Conspiranought i second what's been said mate, plenty of time left. I've done no prep yet (well, not really), and havnt popped a seed yet. Bit later than i'd like with the prep, but all good.

@Jack010 keep at it mate :george:  no offence, but you need to think differently. Seem to remember you going through this last year.

You don't need a big plot. A few small ones can produce plenty. And they dont have to be in the middle of narnia. Keep at it though mate. Sometimes the best seasons i've had have been rushed, late plant outs in new plots :yep:

• Like 2

Oh yeah @Mr blue so you can  Old dog new tricks. Still a faff, it’s automatically resized for you across the road.

Stash, gotta last till September large.5ABB10A0-F2B3-4B54-B793-26D4F6513997.jpeg

• Like 5

@panik loved your work on that panik, great to see :) Shame almost the entire news media seem to ignore this farce, hopefully it'll snowball

51 minutes ago, panik said:

Well done mate, like you say someone may have seen your efforts and done something to correct this misuse of power.

• Like 1