The Random Thread

whats_luring

Want the next 3 weeks to hurry up lol. Had the seeds waiting a while as it is, sure teaches patience this lol.

• Like 4

Alot of workers trimming trees right where i enter to get to my plot today..... Some sounded deep in too.... No idea why they are all at that particular spot either, i cant see a reason.. Im hoping they are just pruning back a little bit! I am deep in like but iv got a shit load to do, and get there! Plus weekends arnt really possible for me..... 

Hmmmmmmm..... 

• Like 1

Just germed two really old amnesia lemons from barneys farm, a sweet amnesia by G13 labs and a cotton candy cane from emerald triangle. Seriously, they are a good 5 years old at least! Even from the old site pick n mix seeds which closed down ages ago, and just been in a box underneath my bed, no fridge no nothing and to top it off they all germed under 12 hours, seriously. I have a box full of regulars too that are old, some stains I have are really good and are long gone now, like dream n sour by sin city for one. I am actually quite buzzing about it lol. Bet the little seed baggie will take people back a bit lol

large.20180417_162645.jpg.328a83ec08db46

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 2

Anyone else having any problems with the rgsc website? or can anyone try it for me? Ive tried with my mobile and laptop with firefox and chrome but wont open it.

@panikany ideas bud? Need to get my order in

Edited by uberowl
add tag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, uberowl said:

Anyone else having any problems with the rgsc website? or can anyone try it for me? Ive tried with my mobile and laptop with firefox and chrome but wont open it.

@panikany ideas bud? Need to get my order in

52 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

RGS are updating their site. Check back later. 

You guys still having problems?? new sites up and running it might be the change over ,??

1 minute ago, panik said:

You guys still having problems?? new sites up and running it might be the change over ,??

@panik privacy error coming up just now..

• Like 1

Just now, rainy rock said:

@panik privacy error coming up just now..

What you looking at it from guys internet explorer ??

try www.realgorillaseeds.com   or  www.realgorillaclothing.com  ??

hi panik. the link to realgorillaseeds in your sig is working fine here mate , just had a look. :yep:

• Like 1

Should work clicking the banner in our sub forum also.. hope you all like the new site blood sweat an tears gone into this,... still a long way from finished but had to get it up,..

• Like 1

Nope, no access thru the RGSC on breeder site banner or thru google on the mobile. Also web warning thru Safari on iPhone. 

Edited by Lea Valley

I noticed ealier that the new site initially stops me saying privacy error. Still does on my tablet but not on phone. Tbh my banking does the same on this tablet.