The Random Thread

whats_luring

Its really strange how copper seems to have good results for some people and not others :g:

Maybe it depends on the type of slug?

Ive tested various types of copper defence and the slugs up here just aint phazed

• Like 1

@Punk#1 i washed and kept all eggshells through the winter. the plots are covered in the stuff and so far it's worked. i feel i have been fortunate thus far, though and await a return of battle-hardened bastard slugs with a massive appetite!

• Like 1

I got so peed off wiy slugs one year, I camped at the plot for a month while the plants were vulnerable, manually picking slugs off the plants.

It's the best method of protection.

• Like 4

I got so peed off wiy slugs one year, I camped at the plot for a month while the plants were vulnerable, manually picking slugs off the plants.

That's what I call fucking commitment :rockon:

• Like 1

Anyone else get attacked by ticks?

I'll come back home after a stomp and im completely covered in them!!

Noone else i know ever gets ticks!

• Like 1

Anyone else get attacked by ticks?

I'll come back home after a stomp and im completely covered in them!!

Noone else i know ever gets ticks!

You're a good host .

• Like 2

Is it genetic or something?

I was thinking today.. whilst stuck inbetween a dozen blown over pine trees and fighting to get for about an hour.. (another story)..

that maybe my hairs are easy for them to grip onto? Does my skin feel good? Maybe they can smell my blood?

Any ideas?

Is it genetic or something?

I was thinking today.. whilst stuck inbetween a dozen blown over pine trees and fighting to get for about an hour.. (another story)..

that maybe my hairs are easy for them to grip onto? Does my skin feel good? Maybe they can smell my blood?

Any ideas?

Lose the kilt :angel_not:

• Like 3

I think I'll probably just end up trying both methods and see what works empirically.

Do you guys know how leb27 compares to leb27 v2 or is the v2 version too new to say?

HongKonBluey I'm just curious, what was the HP2 bag appeal like?

@@Artificial Emotion sorry for slow reply, i've no idea on bag appeal as it's my first year running them. It has got a few good right ups, stone is described as quite hazy/ sativa by a few.

Again maybe @@Elephant Face can help you out as if i remember correctly he did a few last year.

I'm not the most descriptive with scents as my sense of smell isn't the best, but these HP2 in veg really caught my attention due to hash scent on them.

• Like 2

that shit with tick is not funny when you think of it . the shit they transmit ...

have to be real careful not to get them man . always wearing long rubber boots with pants tucked in , long sleeves , and spray on all places where they can get under clothing ..

• Like 1

Good effort! :notworthy:

• Like 1

HP2 - yer hashy limey, amphetamine sort of thing.

I had 2 phenos one more fragrant.

Is a little loose for high bag appeal but decent still.

• Like 3

Awesome. Unless there's some giant conspiracy these strains must be good judging by the reviews on this site. All the people are trustworthy so I have no reason to disbelieve it.

HongKongBluey I just thought I'd apologise because it seems you were right. Esbe does indeed say on icmag that the leb27 has a tendency to autoflower indoors and is a semi-auto strain. I'll still try and clone it though, just in case. Good to hear the HP2 smells good!! The stinkier the better in my book.

I hope I've made the right choice in choosing leb27 v2 over the normal more sativa leb27. We shall see! I wonder if you can save seed from if it's true breeding?