The Random Thread

whats_luring

Ouch, good idea but sounds a bit like somebody's got a death wish lol. I wouldn't wanna be using the spade end, especially with force lol. Puts one foot on one side of the spade, puts body weight on, spade end snaps, you've just been forked lol.

• Like 3

Went out in the squelching quagmire today, and found a some nice leaf compost reserves on the forest floor was like walking on sponge. About a foot deep of fluffy majic not to far from the new plot. Not lugging compo to this site. It might be a bit special this place. Fingers crossed the weather bucks up soon 

Edited by crticalcontent
Autocorrect bollocks iPhone thingy
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, BLhaze said:

lollol you're right but goto do what ya goto do lol bushcraft bodges is half the fun with GG'ing right? 

:yep: Always find yaself improvising here and there along the way. Last time I went to a plot I fell into a deep ditch that was full of water, I tried jumping right over it but one leg had to go in lol. It was after all the last snow had thawed away though, next time I go it will just be muddy I reckon lol.

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 2

Ditch the ends and just get yourself a handle, as well as disturbing the soil you can also club yourself a calf for a slap up feed once you get home

Edited by inaction man
  • Like 6

Fuck it...   running a very small operation this year...  just a few plots for breeding selection and little else....   

So,  might post a couple pics in here through the season..   just one little tip or trick that saves time, money, or most importantly risk for another grower has got to be worth posting....

Heres a little box,  all its missing is a few canes and a fork which can be slung over your shoulder or bought in at a later date in daylight (guitar case) ...

Can just about carry this by yourself but better with two people,  especially so for getting through tunnels / fences at night...   - if your built like a brick shit house like Randy then probably a piece of piss on your own - lol   anyway,  I digress..  The box...

large.IMG_0344.jpg

• Like 13

good luck this year troopers hope all goes to plan  :pitchfork::lucky: life has been turned upside down at the mo guys found out ma old man had brain cancer a week before christmass not 1 but 3 tumors the biggest has been removed and had radiotherapy done but other 2 were to small to try n get em at the time so they done radio surgery but his last app wasnt good the 2 smaller ones have grew and there thinkin the best thing is to try and go in for em :no: hes a fighter and wont give in to this fuckin cunt of a disease weve got a big fight on our hands just hope all goes well nxt cuple of weeks :yinyang:

• Like 11

good luck to you to Razza420  lets hope its  a good one  showers in april seems promising so far,,,just been thru similar with my mum  aint easy they chopped a few lumps out of her   but she still  here  living life with us ,,, stay strong 

• Like 5

thanks @lois laneatb this year :lucky:

@harvestreapersorry to hear about your mum mate not easy for the family u feel helpless, we almost lost him to the biggest tumor took a bad seizure thats when we found out,  atb this season:yinyang:.

@panik cheers mate means alot,  hard road ahead but hes gonna keep fighting  :yinyang:

• Like 5

gonna give it a miss this year and focus for nxt season, got a cuple of good lookin spots to check out abit out the way tho so wont be doin alot maybe 10 to 20 plants depends on how the plots look:yep:

also the misses finally gave in and let me get small indoor on the go so got a 120x60x150cm in the cupboard, im testing it out with some fast & vast autos i was worried about the heat inside the tent getin to hot its a heating cupboard so didnt want to fill it jst yet :naughty: but there doing well under a 600 watt led so far am thinking about throwin a 250watt hps in eventually gonna get some of tha @panik/RGSC strains in there after this run.

lil vid of tha ladies got bored :) from seedling to now @day 53

• Like 4