The Random Thread

whats_luring

23 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

:ninja:

large.P1030465.JPG

Haha, brilliant mate . Stealthy shit going on there, against the black back ground and that. :rofl::yep::yep:

You gotta think big. Love it. :thisbig:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Boomslang said:

You gotta think big.

You honestly wouldn't believe it mate,really,you wouldn't believe it lol;)

• Like 4

@panik @Ch@ppers doing bits you two! Is the bilboard rented or? Only asking as i did similar to advertise the grow shop i used to own, this and stuck posters everywhere.... Got a call from the council the very next morning lol telling me he's sat at his desk in his office looking out his window to a big "cannabis cultivation" poster stapled to a telegraph pole... I had a week to remember where the fuck id put em all to take em down lol 

• Like 7

haha  brilliant.... what a poster ... if that dosent attract attention ,...  NOTHING WILL  ./.... lol  people driving past will think king kongs  watching them 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

:ninja:

large.P1030465.JPG

Haha, bet everyone driving past was confused to fuck, was that a gorilla on a ladder with a drill???? :rofl: I would have laughed for ages after seeing that , haha, class

Well, lets take growing weed out of context. You got up late after a few drinks the night before. Turns out you have never smoked dope in your life, so you're just hanging a bit..

You're late driving to your shitty job. So late you didn't have time to take a shit, so much so you have the mole peaking out of it's den, touching cloth. You're now red on the face.

You now decide to do 90MPH or you're gonna shit your pants.

Something big, black and hairy catches your eye on your left hand side. WTF. Have you just dreamed? That's it, we have the technology to make real gorilla seeds? What is that? Invitro shit? How does it work. Is it documentary about cloning apes so we can save the gorillas in the mist? The next David Attenbourough? Planet of the Apes is for real!!!

Your head is spinning now, you can't compute and you've just shat your pants. :rofl:

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 12

56 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Haha, bet everyone driving past was confused to fuck, was that a gorilla on a ladder with a drill???? :rofl: I would have laughed for ages after seeing that , haha, class

Gorilla wearing a hoodie with a gorilla logo on the back putting up a poster of a gorilla :eek: there's a recurring theme there somewhere :lookaround:

• Like 4

HAHA BETTER STILL ,....  Imagine being a cop driving past and having to call it in ...

mobile to sarge, come in sarge ...

theres this gorilla...up a ladder ........ dressed up in clothes with a gorilla on them ,  putting up a massive poster  about gorillas .....

over ...

sarge replies ..... "base to mobile ,,, stop smoking the evidence  from the last drugs raid you  tw@     "

lol

Edited by vortex
  • Like 8

check out the way this fella digs his holes looks like worth a look . could take few spear battreys for the drill . would fit in any back pack 

• Like 6

bored.. 

had a look through the tin tonight.. dig out any fems... had more than I thought which is great.. 

had a heavy bout with anxiety and depression as ive gone on about enough.... but because of that I left all last seasons to rott..  so cages and plants are still there...  some plants as I say will have some mould but should be some nice bud still...  :fart:lol

so I'm gonna take a visit.. its a shit hot spot so I think all plants will be untouched.. buds left to rott and cages still there.. ill visit real soon.. 

this is my selection..  I'm just gonna pull all the old plants out...  give each patch a fork over and add some ferts.. seasons gonna be my easiest yet...  didn't think id even be growing this year.. actually looking forward to it now..  top left is gorilla haze

and the ones in the filters are all cbd sent by a top bloke...  edit to add big thanks all who sent seeds.. all top peeps

large.drfgh.jpg

I plan on buying one pack of seeds... which is all I need to spend this season lol.. I'm not skint but this grows gonna cost jack shit.. 

its gonna be a pack of cbd... gonna do some reading see whats best... my plan is to see if cbd can help me with anxiety.. 

I'm off these now..  have a couple of packs on stand by... but would be awesome to have cbd on stand by to try too.. 

large_rtyu.jpg

if anyone one has tried any cbd and could point me to a pack.. that would be cool... 

looking forward to growing again... and wont be letting em rott this time!! 

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 16