The Random Thread

whats_luring

5 hours ago, Clean Green said:

I see two cheeky buddhas in the bottom photo and one cheeky bit of bud sneaking in in the top one.  Fields of dreams in those there bags 

Few years ago just before the season began,march I think?I was in Hong Kong and visited the tian tan statue on lantau lighting a few incense sticks for the season ahead,had a fantastic season,last year did the same in wat arun in Bangkok and had an incredible year,always good to have Buddha watching over your shoulder :yinyang:

• Like 6

Well, the past 3-4 months have been the worst of my life. I have been absolutely fucked over by the law and paid the price big time. Dodged jail by the skin of my teeth, but they have ruined me financially. Had months of sleepless nights and it has kept me away from this site even due to the depression, fear and embarrassment of it all.

But now that I have finally paid off all the charges and done my community service, it is onwards and upwards from here on. If I let them win and don't grow anything this year, then I am admitting defeat. That is not in a guerrilla's DNA. We have to persevere. I have been sleeping on it for a few weeks now, but it is clear that I just have to pick myself back up and get back out there.

In light of what has happened, I'm not going to be messing around with multiple plots this year, or tonnes of plants. I am going to keep it small and simple, just a couple of plants... which means they are going to have to be absolute stonkers, to compensate! Only the best genetics. This year will be my smallest grow yet, but my best in terms of bud quality. So quality, over quantity. I have to be smart this year.

Good luck everyone, ahead of the impending season :yep:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

@The Sheriff of Nottingham sending good vibes your way. Fuck the law! 

Thanks man. Thankfully, I still have a jar of Whitey Freeze left which they didn't get. Lost everything else though. Haven't smoke in 4 months now, due to everything, so tonight is going to be interesting...

• Like 3

How’d they catch you then sheriff? Did you get busted at or near your plot or just grassed on?

chin up and get prepping:pitchfork:

• Like 4

Ooh he is a tease isn’t he?

we all want to learn some valuable dos and donts. Never had an actual GGer busted on here before according to my impaired memory,

if if you squint at the Buddha pic up top of page it looks like he’s really taking off with a full power Johnny fartpants blast of concrete diarrhoea 

Edited by inaction man
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

Smoke some whitey-Freeze mate and forget about it all...  :yep: 

Well ahead of you mate. Skinning one up now, courtesy of you. Hope you're good pal :smokin:

2 minutes ago, inaction man said:

How’d they catch you then sheriff? Did you get busted at or near your plot or just grassed on?

chin up and get prepping:pitchfork:

I was grassed on mate, either by a neighbour or someone on my street. A few days before I got raided, I was pranging out due to the smell. I had a grow tent in my garage to dry in, with carbon filter, but most of my harvest was hanging up in a shed and quite a bit indoors. It was impossible to contain the smell. Lots of dry herb in jars as well.

Then of course I had grow pics on my phone and PC that incriminated me, including some pics of a large plot that they had busted. And some pics from the previous year's crop. Not wise by me. They took my laptop and phone. They weighed the confiscated bud while damp with stems and everything as well, so it was some ridiculous weight. They had a shit load of evidence against me, so I had to plead guilty.

Chins up now though. Definitely growing something this year mate. 

• Like 3

Back to the outdoor drying for 2018 eh? Would be a good skill to nail 100% I’d be way past paranoid bringing anything home if that happened to me.

keep it stealthy

• Like 1

Agree totally. I'm aiming to do everything outdoors this season. Growing, drying, storing. Hopefully bring back small increments to restock whenever house supplies run low.

Not going overboard this year though, compared to the previous two seasons. Small and simple, quality over quantity. A few autos up in the trees, and a few photos on the ground...

• Like 1

i dont blame ya mate ... grow enough to keep you  topped up ....

@choppers ..... , if your going to dig holes for that load of seeds mate... your going to have arms like fekin popeye ...... itll take ya 6 months to trim the harvest lol

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, vortex said:

@choppers ..... , if your going to dig holes for that load of seeds mate... your going to have arms like fekin popeye .

Not my seeds to be honest mate,i had a nice weekend away and collected them for panik from his friend who lives in a far nicer climate than I do :B): I have an invite to go back there later in the year,i will get some full summer pics of the small-holding,beautiful place.

• Like 6