The Random Thread

whats_luring

@panik nice quick and direct answer. Cheers mate! Yeah there is no direct light what so ever the area itself just seemed abit brighter than.... Well dark lol but then again everywhere is full of snow atm so that also made it seem brighter too... 

• Like 1

@BLhaze

8 hours ago, BLhaze said:

@panik nice quick and direct answer. Cheers mate! Yeah there is no direct light what so ever the area itself just seemed abit brighter than.... Well dark lol but then again everywhere is full of snow atm so that also made it seem brighter too... 

They should be fine mate , the moon gives of a glow and brightens up nights on a full moon so no different really,.. as long as its not well bright your be fine its a bit diff outdoor I found than a light leak indoors for some reason,..  but grown next to plenty motoway lights, street lamps etc  :yep: 

• Like 3

Sorry to jump in but wanted to clarify the Moonlight thing and any knowledge is good knowledge.

The light from the Moon is reflected light. It has to pass through the Moons slight atmosphere before it is reflected back through it again and on towards Earth.

The light is reflected back from specific elements on the Moons surface so is of a very narrow band.

That reflected light is again filtered through our atmosphere before falling on to our outdoor plants.

So the spectrum of light from the Moon is extremely weakened and falls into ranges that are not of any real use to most plant species,but, because its a very specific wavelength some plants have evolved to use it as a signal to trigger other processes.

As for the streetlights, they will be emiting light in useable spectrums but as @paniksays they're of no threat to your wild grown ladies unless really quite close.

Personally, and I've no outdoor growing skills I may add, I'd put Autos there just so you know it wont give any cause for concern as it might with Photo strains if your unlucky.

Again Paniks the man blhaze and best of luck this grow season.

I genuinely admire you outdoor growers alot as you hand 98% of your control over to mother nature and hope for the best. I can't imagine how tough that is to do for months on end only for bad weather to spoil the party.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 7

@Badbadger sorry mate I’m going to be that annoying prick who corrects other peoples comments:bag:

The spectrum of moonlight is exactly the same as that of the sun, it’s how we know 100% that moonlight is reflected sun light. The atmosphere on the moon is basically non existent so any spectral absorption will be so minute it would be negligible.

The spectral range of moonlight will be helpful to plants, it’s the minimal intensity / illuminance that results in it being nigh on useless.

• Like 1

Some wanker set the mountain on fire where I had two plots all finished and ready, fucking tamping

can see everything on the mountain now as all the bushes are now just sticks.

lucky it was now not towards the end if a season , cunts

more plot hunting now

Iv got 2 spots so far for outside this yr, I can have 1 plant and any size pot I like in both places, so what size pots are we looking at and what's best to fill them with? For the best results like? can't really do proper gorilla grows unless I drive 50/60 miles, tbh the thought of any amount of my plants that far away puts me right off, anyways iv copped a couple of sunny corners, I'd Ike to make the most of them, any advice would be good,

dj....

• Like 2

Can finally resume back to lugging compost pretty soon lol. Got some half way to a plot lol just need this bloody ice to go away.

16 hours ago, *DJ* said:

Iv got 2 spots so far for outside this yr, I can have 1 plant and any size pot I like in both places, so what size pots are we looking at and what's best to fill them with? For the best results like? can't really do proper gorilla grows unless I drive 50/60 miles, tbh the thought of any amount of my plants that far away puts me right off, anyways iv copped a couple of sunny corners, I'd Ike to make the most of them, any advice would be good,

dj....

Can you get them going for a while indoors mate? Like a good 4-6 weeks or something? I'm in a bit of a similar situation, doing two plots also and have to do everything on foot (kind of local too they are lol). I'm digging holes though and carrying quite a lot of compost to the plots. I'm doing about 12 at each spot and put them out about 10 days old like last year so they get put out pretty small but the numbers make up for it. Less chance of ending up with just a crappy smoke alone to be lumbered with and can't argue with the variety in general, same smoke is boring no matter what it is imo.

How do you plan to get the food to the plants? Please go with dry ferts mate lol, liquid feeds for just one plant outside will be a nightmare for two reasons, because it's such a huge pot you'll be using you'll never even water it, so you won't be able to get food to it, and makes having to do visits a lot more often.

You'll need at least a 40l pot but it also depends how big they are and when they are put out though.

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rusty trichomes said:

check this out . id like to get some beans of this to have a play around with 

so would i mate ... perfect for guerilla growing ...  hell... you  could stick these in the garden and they would blend in ....  5percent thc?... wonder what the cbd is ?  could be good for medical use

Edited by vortex

I see two cheeky buddhas in the bottom photo and one cheeky bit of bud sneaking in in the top one.  Fields of dreams in those there bags 

• Like 3