The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just now, Boomslang said:

The good films can have a great effect on your psyche. When I came out of silence of the Lamb I ate a whole liver raw with crushed garlic and parsley. Thup thup thup thup.

Washed down with a nice chianti I hope :yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Washed down with a nice chianti I hope :yinyang:

Beaujolais nouveau I'm afraid! Not quite the effect I was looking for. :rofl:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

My sis actually ran up these same steps at the museum of art in philly and she didn't even train,great scene :cowboy:

Did she have a thousand kids running behind and jump 3 park benches though,...:D

10 hours ago, Boomslang said:

The good films can have a great effect on your psyche. When I came out of silence of the Lamb I ate a whole liver raw with crushed garlic and parsley. Thup thup thup thup.

Better keep an eye on you then ;) .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Conspiranought said:

Better keep an eye on you then ;) .

I'd eat pretty much anything but I'm not as adventurous as @inaction man. I stop at sampling furry mould growing on home brew though :rofl:

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 1

It’s good for you, possibly?

just getting a stew on the go before I venture out for some filthy Friday action. Roadkill venison with figs, spuds n broad beans in a pomegranate molasses and tomato sauce. Ok so far....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, inaction man said:

It’s good for you, possibly?

just getting a stew on the go before I venture out for some filthy Friday action. Roadkill venison with figs, spuds n broad beans in a pomegranate molasses and tomato sauce. Ok so far....

Nice! Little swap from Nige?

Still no rabbits by the way. But the deer have certainly made their mark. I've fitted a fence to the entrance of the tunnel.

• Like 1

In fact I've changed my mind lol . It's weekend so nights are busier plus Mohan ram makes me lazy lol . Still a pretty long time to go though but it just comes round so quick and apparently dry ferts need time to break down. I don't need to exactly take them too far though as the grow is not too far from where i live, but got 2 more plots to dig out holes at and take all the stuff too yet and they're a bit further away.

Atm I'm just focusing on the one that I did last year then go focusing on the other two. At least it shouldn't take long sorting out the current plot :).

After last year, we're owed a fucking good one this one lol

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 2

last week, found a new patch up the mountain , cut all the thorn bushes and gorse bushes down, didn't dig holes thank fook.

on my way back there today to dig the holes and when I was on the foot path I noticed a there was sort of a path way going through the bracken heading to the opposite side of the plot I cut down.

i took a walk that way, soon as I got in the bushes I could see someone had been cutting bushes down in a sort of straight line. As I walked through it, I was right at the side of the area I cleared, you could see all of the plot. all the bushes that someone cut where all fresh as well.

gutted :wallbash:

found a new plot, checked all sides, no bushes cut or paths anywhere. :yep: plot cleared, holes dug and ferts added. So not a bad day after all.

12 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Real Gorilla plot hunting  :yep:

large.user406701_pic1827810_1519681087.jpeg.jpg

Always imagine what it would be like getting nicked in that thing, then they pull of the head like in scooby doo... yiiikes lol .,. Ahhh to many spliffs gdnight:bag:

• Like 12

Question... I found another good location but it is about 50-60 meters away from the motorway that is ofc lit up. The spot is behind a hedge  line and the lights dont peer over the hedge they are about level with them (higher banking than the road) so there is no direct light just the glow of light in the area... No good for photos? Do you think it will effect them? Also would it mess with autos? (I know how autos flower etc but do you think it would stretch, stress, them etc etc)  Like i say theres no direct light you can see the odd glimmer of the light through the hedge line.. But its practically bare atm.. Spring will fill it out... So yeah... Its the 'light pollution' type glow i am wondering about.. :v:

• Like 1