The Random Thread

whats_luring

16 hours ago, Conspiranought said:

I used the wilko functional 15l stuff in yellow bags for my last indoor grow mate which is drying now, was pretty good stuff tbh. I went and popped in wilko today and they didn't even have any of the wilko functional stuff in yellow bags either. They had lots of ferts, chicken wire and all the other gardening related stuff etc but no growing media at all. Seems they are getting prepared though, they didn't have as much gardening stuff last time I went in. I will wait until they start stocking some half decent stuff first, shouldn't be too long now I don't think. 

E2a: Ordered my seeds from sweet seeds last night and they're coming next day delivery from Spain lol, couldn't believe it when I read the email from DHL.

Nice to know, for the price it sounds good will buy a bag just to sample me thinks) Not sure how much of a rush your in but they do offer click and collect online, says delivered to store within 48 hours I think, although you can get seeds from Spain next day go figure. I'm a lover of wilko always good stuff at a fair price. Yeah March i reckon they'll be fully stocked.

• Like 2

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:06 AM, Conspiranought said:

When do wilko start stocking up on compost anybody know?

my local wilkos has the compost in now mate, it arrived a couple of weeks ago....

• Like 1

thanks mate, I love it. Im not in the uk and no one looks for guerilla growers where I am. we dont have rippers and the police are busy elsewhere. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lightningshredder said:

There are alot of places in a city where people rarely go and even if they did its unlikely they can spot an auto growing amongst other weeds!

I remember when I was a kid the local council found a grow in one of there flowerbeds at the side of the main street, the council had been looking after it for about 6 weeks before one of the workers realised what it was, I don't know who's it was or if he got caught but it ended up in the local papers.....

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I've decided to subscribe and stop being a cheeky bastard.

Can anybody please tell me how I go about choosing which seeds from the free seed list, the list is there but I can seem to find any way of selecting what you want. 

Also any advice on which would be a good choice would be great, I presume most of them are best indoors? 

Hoping there's something I can do well with outside at lat 53.

Edited by Urbangardener
Mistake
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Nice to know, for the price it sounds good will buy a bag just to sample me thinks) Not sure how much of a rush your in but they do offer click and collect online, says delivered to store within 48 hours I think, although you can get seeds from Spain next day go figure. I'm a lover of wilko always good stuff at a fair price. Yeah March i reckon they'll be fully stocked.

I ordered some mate to collect in a few days, limited to just 3 bags though lol . The seeds have just arrived, 24hr delivery from Spain can't go wrong. The cheap £1 stuff in 15l yellow bags is great tbh mate.

39 minutes ago, craigfjyp said:

my local wilkos has the compost in now mate, it arrived a couple of weeks ago....

Guess mine are falling behind then,  unless its cos im up north they leave it until last minutelol

• Like 2

Is that your limit or theirs mate? 24hr delivery their not messing around, can I ask how much delivery was from them, never ordered sweet seeds before but others can be pricey. 

1 hour ago, Urbangardener said:

Hi everyone, I've decided to subscribe and stop being a cheeky bastard.

Can anybody please tell me how I go about choosing which seeds from the free seed list, the list is there but I can seem to find any way of selecting what you want. 

Also any advice on which would be a good choice would be great, I presume most of them are best indoors? 

Hoping there's something I can do well with outside at lat 53.

anything from eelhelmet is for outdoors and bred at your lat!!

the helena gold is top draw but then so is anything he touches to be honest!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

anything from eelhelmet is for outdoors and bred at your lat!!

the helena gold is top draw but then so is anything he touches to be honest!

I thought they may be. He's one of the people I'd been paying more attention to on the forums and diarys as I'd noticed he was around the same lat... and seems to be smashing it! 

Was thinking the double durban, early grape might be a good shout but like you say, I'm sure they'e all decent.

Cheers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Is that your limit or theirs mate? 24hr delivery their not messing around, can I ask how much delivery was from them, never ordered sweet seeds before but others can be pricey. 

It was €10 mate and was the only option available. Quicker than attitude lol

• Like 1

Not sure whether to get any more seeds now lol. Got 14 killer kush f1 and 7 sweet skunk f1. I have loads of other seeds, and I mean a lot, but more for indoor or I'd end up with rot probably. Gorilla haze from panik's stuff seems good, but so does the green gold. Really not sure lol, I can't find a great deal of info and grows/reports/journals of the gorilla haze like I can the green golds.

E2a: I got some sweet seeds papers too lol, will have a joint soon just for the sake of it now lol.

Edited by Conspiranought

Been looking over and over concerning rgs stuff, still not made up my bloody mind. Royal mazar and dfg for sure, then looking at the mighty golds or the 7's. The green golds not sold on, resilience and yield all sound good just taste and effect heard mixed things. Can't wait to try these killer kush tho )

• Like 1

I'm giving sweet skunk a grow it just sounds good lol I have good feeling about it lol . I know the killer kush grows well here because I have done it. Ive seen some nice pics of RGSC stuff too though, but stuck for what to get from them lol

Edited by Conspiranought