The Random Thread

whats_luring

@BLhaze

2 of my plots are in gorse bushes, I wear 2 layers of clothing, normal clothes under army combats and have thick gloves, real tree balaclava and hat, like when your out hunting rabbits :cowboy:

Once you get a zigzag route through your sorted. It would be hard for someone to see through the route as it all looks the same inside.

large.image.jpgcut an area clear like that

you cant see the area from below at the bottom of the hill or above looking down from the top of the hill. Good stealth. 

You end up with a view like this facing south , as you said yours faces south,  (winter clouds) , spring summer that will be blue sky's hopefully

large.image.jpg

If he's been prosecuted then I suppose there's no need to hide, must be in the process of writing his novel filled with daring do, can't spoil the story lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sam_crow said:

@The Sheriff of Nottingham Locked up for 36 hours? Thought that amount of time in the cells after arrest was reserved for murderers rapists and terrorists. Something you're not telling us?

Bit of cannabis?24 hours locked uP.And left handcuffed on the floor with a tooth knocked out?

Edited by Ch@ppers
  • Like 3

Magistrates first, where they have to send you to crown as they don't have power to give two yrs - suspended or not ! usually takes police six weeks absolute min to sort themselves and give court date to start ball rolling .....etc etc etc 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lois lane said:

mans on road 

dam you louis, i spilt my tea on my spliff lol