The Random Thread

whats_luring

@lightningshredder

Keep it stealthy and employ the Guerilla tactics, you won't go far wrong. How did your mates tunnels get compromised?

My pal regularly drives across the bridge, to Denmark. Half an hour away and it's like a different world. He acquires some of his genetics from Zen seed and getting hold of morrocan hash is like buying  a newspaper. Coming back into Sweden, he has to be in super stealth mode. They can charge you for possession, if you fail a swab test. Any trace of THC in your system, can land you up in court. It is really pathetic, why are the Swedes so childish over a plant?

He has invited me for a tour, but it doesn't sound like my kind of place. Dubai, Singapore and Sweden are all off the list of places I want to go and see.

Good luck keeping your mates genetics alive. He will appreciate the effort, I know that I would:yinyang:

@The Sheriff of Nottingham, you don't deserve all that shit. They should apologise and return everything, but that's another country.

Has your previous run in with the local hunt had a bearing on this?
I'm still being intimidated by my local hunt cunts, they know I grow and have told local police, that was last year and I'm still here?

Gawd help us and hurry up and legalise.

atb
:yinyang:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Bottom line is that I CANNOT afford to be caught again. And the pigs will be keeping an eye on me now. Aghhh. Looks like I will be watching on from the sidelines with envy this season... :mellow:

Sorry to hear this Sheriff... That sounds super shit! But looks like you havent lost your kid.. Which is the most important thing! Goodluck in the future! :yep:

But on the positive side of things this could be a great opportunity to teach us want wrong ( if you can face it) so we can learn.. And hopefully take steps not to go through the shit you have just been through! 

How did you get caught? Did you get caught at your plot? How many plants/weight did you get caught with?  Cheers 

• Like 7

@The Sheriff of Nottingham

Why did you get so much shit if you were not dealing? did you have previous? you must be in a very remote area of the UK because most people just get a caution if thee is no evidence of dealing. I'm sorry to hear this though, really shitty news

50 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

ive never had a caution straight court, was only a joint too lol

lol can u imagine the prosecution.. ahem exibit A , pulls out a half smoked joint with a pair of tweezers in blue rubber gloves lol we have here some of the most dangerous drug on earth the myth the legend “skunk” 

:bag: I’ll get me coat 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, lightningshredder said:

I have my eyes on several fields of pine planted last year. I want to try making auto fems for this.  The only problem is I have to rely on rainwater. I think mulching early with moss is a good idea for water retention. 

@lightningshredder

done my head in lugging water to my plots last year, this year iv got buckets and tubs which I'm going to cut a clearing in the bushes for and hope they catch enough rain to water my plants. Around 100lts total so even if they half fill that's a plot sorted, worth a try.

failing that , there's a stream near by , just a pain lugging water for a few hundred yards, shit gets heavy after a few yards. 

2 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

lol can u imagine the prosecution.. ahem exibit A , pulls out a half smoked joint with a pair of tweezers in blue rubber gloves lol we have here some of the most dangerous drug on earth the myth the legend “skunk” 

:bag: I’ll get me coat 

mate i would probs burst out in laughter lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

@lightningshredder

done my head in lugging water to my plots last year, this year iv got buckets and tubs which I'm going to cut a clearing in the bushes for and hope they catch enough rain to water my plants. Around 100lts total so even if they half fill that's a plot sorted, worth a try.

failing that , there's a stream near by , just a pain lugging water for a few hundred yards, shit gets heavy after a few yards. 

I can't see why you'd need to water all that much ,unless we get a great year like 2014 with a week of drought .Even so and even with pots sitting on the ground the plants will still be tapped into a little moisture .Plants in the ground ,there's no need for watering .

• Like 4

21 hours ago, zorg said:

They just cleared a nice plot for you. All the space you need :)

true ...   i suppose i could fit several ...THOUSAND  in there somehow ...................  tho trimming would be a bit of a swine ... lol

anyone  got about 5 months spare   about september time  ????  hahaha

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Just got back from plot hunting/making a walkway through the gorse bushes.. Waw did i underestimate how vicious that stuff is!! Im shredded to bits, i look like iv run through cactuses lol 1st mistake was not having my hood up... Pine needles n thorns all down my back. And the thorn vines in there iv never seen anything like it! They aint green bendy vines they are couple of inch thick solid wood things.. Had to saw through some. 

Anyway i gave up and im going to try a different way..  iv seen where i want to be on google maps i just aint sure its possible lol 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

Just got back from plot hunting/making a walkway through the gorse bushes.. Waw did i underestimate how vicious that stuff is!! Im shredded to bits, i look like iv run through cactuses lol 1st mistake was not having my hood up... Pine needles n thorns all down my back. And the thorn vines in there iv never seen anything like it! They aint green bendy vines they are couple of inch thick solid wood things.. Had to saw through some. 

Anyway i gave up and im going to try a different way..  iv seen where i want to be on google maps i just aint sure its possible lol 

Sounds like a absolutely perfect spot mate! Anything is possible you just to be crazy enough to do it! The harder it is to get to,  the less likely it is in being discovered! :yep:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

@MacGanja it is an absolute gold mine of a spot in all aspects.. Location, south facing hill top.. Fresh water sources.. But with bushes from hell!!! :pitchfork: i think i remember you posting that one of your plots you always struggle to find and i said id love that! Be Careful for what you wish for as they say lol ..  I didnt think i would be at it alone this year either otherwise it wouldnt be so bad! i might get to where i want to be by May hopefully lol 

• Like 1