The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yeah I was up there visiting him, we got in contact on unleash da green and have been doing the same thing with early Canadian strains in the bush. Plan was that I would go back up there to help take care of harvest and then we would take the seeds and fuck off somewhere where we could sell them safely. Like Spain. 

But sometimes you hit a bump in the road.. I have yet to find out for how long he will be away. Poor guy was so excited. He really put all his energy into this project. Impressive what one person can do if fully dedicated!

Because I didn't have anything to do with his business I got of with being charged with possession of a small amount I had in my backpack. But I still had to be in jail for two days and the fuckers took my dog! When I got her back she had no voice, she had been screaming for me.

I really feel I want to help him to get started as soon as he gets out.

20 hours ago, panik said:

I wouldn't worry mate , they get hold of everything and anything in there , they will have smoke don't you worry about that, its ridiculous, all its done is just made, another commodity to make money off of,.. screws and sivys will be having a field day , no longer risking a charge for bringing drugs in they can just bring a few ounces of burn in a week and easy charge £90-£100 an ouce I bet that's going faster than spice,.. glad matey used his brain and took in a few things,.. its amazing how small them Zancos and long cz's  are did you take a look at em??

£150 its going for few of my mates have said, there using tea bags to smoke it too lol

• Like 2

well  last years attempts at a guerilla grow  were  .... well ....  worse than shite  to be honest ,    out of everything i planted ,  i managed  1/4  oz  if  i was lucky

anyways onwards  and upwards ...  found a cracking  little plot up on a mountainside , fir trees  for miles  and  theres a lovely  clear patch  with brambles  nettles  in the middle of it ....south facing ....  sorted !!!   went up , cleared a patch  in the  middle about 10 foot by 10 foot...... put in compost,  blood fish and bone  and  some  fertalizers  to get it all nice for the spring ... then left it...:yep:

went back up there today to put  some  slow release pellets onto the plot ................. fekin devistated .....

loggers   up there   and  apparently had  been there for weeks  and cut the entire side of the mountain down ,,,,  not one fekin tree left standing....  just one  small brown  patch of  earth  that stands out amongst  it ....  MY PLOT !!!:furious:

Theyve literally cut down  over  a mile of forest  and theyre STILL there  with lorries chopping down and  taking the trees away ......

fekin good start to the year so far ahh .....:wallbash:

BACK TO THE DRAWERING BOARD .......

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

On 19 January 2018 at 7:33 PM, Exile420 said:

key4 and me are digging next week, hes sound dude ;)

@Exile420

when you say your digging next week, is that just digging a hole or prepping the holes with soil and ferts.

reason I'm asking is I'm debating whether to do it my self now or wait till closer to plant out, last year I dug/prepped holes in March and come plant out in May, they had all sorts growing from them, I was tamping ripping them out the holes. Thinking the cheeky fuckers using up my nutes.

iv cleared and prepped most of my plots just ain't dug holes, was thinking to dig them now and cover each hole with weed membrain and chuck mulch over it for stealth, will that be better ??

yeah put dead plant matter over your spots were youve ripped shit out, if youve got a good spot you wont need to do that though..

little prep and lots of digging man ;)

• Like 1

Just got back from prepping my last plot, (didn't finish cutting shit down) it's a few hundred yards from one of my other plots that I prepped late autum, I actually dug a hole there at the time to check the soil.

I just checked it. i moved the mulch I put on top and the soils still fluffy so I'm chuffed with that. It's in gorse bushes so the mulch is kind of like coco coir when you look at it, I think I might not need to take soil to these two plots cos it seems good enough

large.image.jpgThere's 3 different color soft soil

large.image.jpgThat's them mixed together

gona take a few more visits to cut stuff and dig holes tho, didn't realise I was that unfit till today

im STILL  on the lookout for  another good plot ...  i think i will wait till end of march ish  tho  before i start prepping it ready for  the new ladies .....

• Like 2

I dont get itchy fingers.. I get twitchy toes, and my feet are twitching like crazy seeing pics like that! lol  I have so much to do! Went up today to go turn the compost.. Every time i go i have intentions of plot hunting and prepping but once im done with the pile im paggered n head home! I have a huge couple hundred meter of gorse and vines  to find a location.. All ever green stuff to so i dont worry about finding n prepping early..  

Compost is looking good! A tad wet from all ground frost but its doing its thing.. Been composting now for almost a year! Cow n shhep manure and hay.. My plan is to add rich native soil mainly leaf humus from some very very old woodland.. Worm castings.. Seaweed ext. Bit of fbb.. Verve compost.. Coir and perlite.. (Light ratio). I was going to add rock dust but research tells me its pointless this late on.. Dolomite? Is it Necessary?    

And heres the seeds been done this year.. Possibly going to try dust a few branches if/when the males show up from the regs.. Also done research on this to an extent... If anything danish gold and @panik green golds :yep:

On January 21, 2018 at 6:12 PM, BLhaze said:

large.image.jpeg

Royal queen seeds:
N. Lights auto: 2
Royal haze auto: 2
Cheese fv: 1

Hybrids from hell: (regs)
royal dane: 2 
Monk: 1 
Wild 4: 3
Danish gold: 2 

Realgorillaseeds:
Green golds: 3
Easy sativa: 1

Heavyweight seeds:
Fast n vast auto: 2
Diesel drift: 1 
Waist high auto: 2 
Green ninja: 1

Seedsman:
Somango: 2
Auto blue: 2 

Dutch passion:
Auto mazar: 3
Auto duck: 1

Apex high collective: (regs) 
Cherry diesel ??
Sour lemz ??
Chocolate chunk ??

Unknown source: 
Critical bulk: ??

Thats me this year for my outdoor.. Numbers may change.. The ?? Is just because they are regular seeds and obv cannot put a number on them... (hfh are also regs but the numbers there are literally the amount of seeds of them that i have, gifted from a friend and they are a few years old.. As i know hfh strains have been 'tweaked in the last couple years)

:yinyang:

• Like 2

heres the  area i was intending on using .... look on the left at the little orange dot .. thats a  digger  just to show the size of  the scale of the clearinglarge.5a679a6db8ac6_notrees640x480.jpg  and if you zoom in   below the digger theres a bloke in a yellow hi viz jacket ....  the trees you can see on the top of the mountain used to  go all the way down the valley ....... .... background is prob  a mile away......

• Like 2