The Random Thread

whats_luring

Mad... The guy i was doing it with last year broke his conditions and has been recalled.. Handed himself in yest after months.... He took himself quite a few presents in with him though so he should settle in nicely! Ill find out monday if he managed to get everything in... Ill get a text lol ... Similar story @panik iv told him there will be a tub in the ground at the spot with bud and a beer in at all times for when he gets out...  Or if all goes well he will be sat there with me...  Its gonna be a hell of a struggle if not!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, panik said:

I knew a guy that was looking at a lengthy stint in Her majesty's pleasure for a couple handfuls of plants,..  just before sentencing in spring he put out a decent sized outdoor Guerrilla grow and left it in the capable hands of 2 trust worthy pals to tend and crop,... lets just say they didn't let him down,.. and met him at the gates with a nice present,.. True story ;)

Now that's loyalty. 

I wonder what happened to key4 as well. I don't post much tbh I was just using the internet to learn how to grow basically lol but do follow this section a lot . You guys do some right top jobs outdoor, inspiring me to get the space out and go hunting lol . Should put years of going to the gym to some good use lol

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, panik said:

I knew a guy that was looking at a lengthy stint in Her majesty's pleasure for a couple handfuls of plants,..  just before sentencing in spring he put out a decent sized outdoor Guerrilla grow and left it in the capable hands of 2 trust worthy pals to tend and crop,... lets just say they didn't let him down,.. and met him at the gates with a nice present,.. True story ;)

I hope they all lived happily ever after :yes:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Conspiranought said:

Now that's loyalty. 

I wonder what happened to key4 as well. I don't post much tbh I was just using the internet to learn how to grow basically lol but do follow this section a lot . You guys do some right top jobs outdoor, inspiring me to get the space out and go hunting lol . Should put years of going to the gym to some good use lol

key4 and me are digging next week, hes sound dude ;)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, BLhaze said:

He took himself quite a few presents in with him though so he should settle in nicely! Ill find out monday if he managed to get everything in... Ill get a text lol ...

I got my txt today :yep: all goes well he'll be out by september... From one jail straight into trimming jail lol 

and he is f*cking livid, almost choked to death getting half oz in with him and the prisons smoke free/E-cig only lollol 

• Like 6

Shame about Golli. His Maverics are beautiful. Due to fuck up last year, I have only 2 regular Maveric seeds left, hope those precious things sprout. 

Edited by zorg
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, BLhaze said:

I got my txt today :yep: all goes well he'll be out by september... From one jail straight into trimming jail lol 

and he is f*cking livid, almost choked to death getting half oz in with him and the prisons smoke free/E-cig only lollol 

Fucking ridiculous them banning smoking , don't know how that went down going round telling lifer's that have smoked all there life , errm yeah you cant have ya burn no more , you got to buy e ciggies at a higher price,. lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

@panik exactly my thoughts.. I did a little reading up about it when he told me to see if they can still smoke outside etc.. And i read that prisons were rioting, smashing up their cells, tvs and flooding the cells too. 

Im sure he will come up with something to get his night cap.. Probably ask for a bible for the paper lol or burn his bud on the filament  in the e-cig.

the other thing is, what if you're - like me - completely not sold by the whole e liquid bulsh*t and its research behind it? Am i wrong in thinking the liquid is still produced under food grade standards? And have next to no research on the actual effect and long term effects? Coz i know cigarette smoke got pumped through animal lungs 10fold to see the effects... Havent seen or heard nothing about this vape milarki 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BLhaze said:

@panik exactly my thoughts.. I did a little reading up about it when he told me to see if they can still smoke outside etc.. And i read that prisons were rioting, smashing up their cells, tvs and flooding the cells too. 

Im sure he will come up with something to get his night cap.. Probably ask for a bible for the paper lol or burn his bud on the filament  in the e-cig.

the other thing is, what if you're - like me - completely not sold by the whole e liquid bulsh*t and its research behind it? Am i wrong in thinking the liquid is still produced under food grade standards? And have next to no research on the actual effect and long term effects? Coz i know cigarette smoke got pumped through animal lungs 10fold to see the effects... Havent seen or heard nothing about this vape milarki 

I wouldn't worry mate , they get hold of everything and anything in there , they will have smoke don't you worry about that, its ridiculous, all its done is just made, another commodity to make money off of,.. screws and sivys will be having a field day , no longer risking a charge for bringing drugs in they can just bring a few ounces of burn in a week and easy charge £90-£100 an ouce I bet that's going faster than spice,.. glad matey used his brain and took in a few things,.. its amazing how small them Zancos and long cz's  are did you take a look at em??

• Like 3

Yeah i figured there will be a way of getting what he needs... Always is.. And again that also come to mind (screws making easy money) when i heard it was banned..

lolYeah mate he got a zancos in with him (you've just got to take the loudspeaker out), small but still.... Thats gotto be rough lol kinder egg aswell.. about 10 wraps... And 3 simcards.. Even a charger wire lol all got e cigs now though, with mini usb's so everyones got a charger... 

My ingenuity got the sims and wires in :wassnnme: 

@panik

Edited by BLhaze
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, zorg said:

Shame about Golli. His Maverics are beautiful. Due to fuck up last year, I have only 2 regular Maveric seeds left, hope those precious things sprout. 

Yes sucks but he will be back for sure! Lets hope the cops kept his seeds separate. I heard them talking about the seeds at one time during the bust and one cop asked the other if they should just put all the seeds into one bag. For easier labelling I guess. 
I have maybe a 100 so its definitely not a lost strain!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lightningshredder said:

Yes sucks but he will be back for sure! Lets hope the cops kept his seeds separate. I heard them talking about the seeds at one time during the bust and one cop asked the other if they should just put all the seeds into one bag. For easier labelling I guess. 
I have maybe a 100 so its definitely not a lost strain!

AY so you was at the bust also??:ermm: