The Random Thread

whats_luring

Iv been agitated since i cropped last year! Wishing the year by! I cannot wait to get started... Still seed hunting atm... I have yet to clear my plot.. Alot of work to do as im planning atleast 5 little'ish plots.. My plan is to have all the strains from each company in seperate plots.. I already have a large compost pile at my old plot which i keep adding to every 2 weeks or so (found a huge farmers compost pile not to far away) this i might need some advise on when i start my diary.. Iv done as much research as pos without frying my brain on composting... Just want to make sure i dont burn everything on transition... 

But yeah ill save it for my diary! Cant f*cking wait to set up! 

• Like 6

On 01/01/2018 at 10:59 AM, Exile420 said:

right on a serious note am i the only one getting itchy hands already lol 

Nope, I've been itching for weeks but that could be something to do with the women I hang around with :wanker:

I have a small 8M x 1M plot. On Monday at 1600 hrs I sat down in the pouring rain, sipping a Baileys hot chocolate and thinking what have I done :ninja:

I'd double dug it, added gypsum, grit, bonemeal, volcanic rock dust, seaweed meal, worm humus, sylvinite, super (triple) phosphate, organic compost and last years leaves mixture :shock:

Then I looked at the five new soil filled holes with comfrey planted in them.

Somebody section me please... :woot:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, PabloAcuario said:

Nope, I've been itching for weeks but that could be something to do with the women I hang around with :wanker:

:rofl:

Slow period at work so its a 9-5 plot hunting job for me...Google maps on in the corner of my excel spreadsheet. Quite like getting paid a corporate wage for hunting fir places to grow...if only the bastards knew haha. Got asked once what I was doing  on Google maps and just said 'checking a hiking route for the weekend sir'.

We visited two new plots recently. Both were spot on. One's a go-er for next year. One was erm otherwise engaged...ie already a plot. Nothing to see here...move along.

• Like 10

What a week. Been down the plots every day after work. Nearly got crushed by a tree today after getting a thorn in the bottom of my foot lol karma is what one might call it. Still felt bad about it even though it was on unmanaged wasteland but it had to be done, now gets all morning sun and can fit in ten more plants :)

Ten weeks on Tuesday until spring!

• Like 8

better get my ass in to gear then solo this year by looks of it.

hope the partner does well for himself now he has got the experience after last year @mr_git

• Like 6

wont see much from me beginning of the season or maybe all of of it

been stitched up over something and so i have to go on a holiday for awhile

hope everything works out for everyone this season :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

wont see much from me beginning of the season or maybe all of of it

been stitched up over something and so i have to go on a holiday for awhile

hope everything works out for everyone this season :)

Things are sent to try us.  I need to move and i haven't got a date . Sods law it will be bang on germination time. I'm gonna put in plan in place to deal with such a scenario.  Where theres a will theres a way

• Like 3

yeah theres always a way maybe just a serious late plant out, or maybe i can get some dudes to crack on with things, either way ill miss all the excitement.

• Like 2

@Exile420 Bummer, but you will be back at it harder then ever soon... right!?
Myself.. im skinned but in gonna borrow some money from a friend to get going I have a lot to do. Gonna try not to run too many strains this year. 
Main thing is Maverick keeping this strain is key to me. Its from my friend Golli who also had to go on vacation from his kids and wife sadly. 
Its a great little plant to cross with anything to make it early and sturdy. The crosses we ran last summer showed great vigour I hope to show you guys some of them this season. 

This is (Jack Herer x Original Haze) x Maverick on the 17th of june last year. 
SYefhDA.jpg

best of luck to everyone!

• Like 9

im still digging next week with key4 who isnt here but else were now

so things should just fall into place why am away and be back for a big plant out ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lightningshredder said:

@Exile420  Its from my friend Golli 

I asked on 2 different forums about Golli,i was in contact with him the he just disappeared,sad news.

• Like 1

Yes it was a real bummer it was the big year for him. Now I know im completely off the hook, cancelled from the case so I can finally write to him. I have been feeling so guilty about not doing it sooner. I hope I can leave some good material for him for when he gets out. Step one is breeding the maverick to be fully stable which it almost is now at f4, very uniform in size and shape. It would be similar to guerilla gold. early, reliable, potent and make great f1s for outdoors. 

• Like 3

This is the first time I realised that something bad has happened,hope his time flies and he is back to doing what he loves very soon,like I said,very sad news.

• Like 5

I knew a guy that was looking at a lengthy stint in Her majesty's pleasure for a couple handfuls of plants,..  just before sentencing in spring he put out a decent sized outdoor Guerrilla grow and left it in the capable hands of 2 trust worthy pals to tend and crop,... lets just say they didn't let him down,.. and met him at the gates with a nice present,.. True story ;)

Edited by panik
  • Like 12