The Random Thread

whats_luring

@geo1 It's not just the GG section where the top contributors have gone missing either mate. Bit odd why it's all happening at the same time, I've been wondering a while tbh.

• Like 2

ha ha yea, women get sick and tired of it and in all fairness I can see why, it does take over, takes a really strong will to put the grow to the back of the list of priorities. We all know that the health of our plants is the most important thing in any relationship, shame they dont see it like that ;)

• Like 9

I'm sure gnome will be back once whatevers distracting him manages to escape :chains:

I miss resinous's dry put downs too,

Edited by inaction man
  • Like 8

On 07/10/2017 at 4:17 PM, Eelhelmet said:

Went chopping today expecting the worst. Been wet here same as most of the UK the last month or so. 

Chucked a big toasted cheese after salvaging an oz of bud for schmoke and a couple for hash. Must of been double that that I couldn't be arsed to mess about with because of mold.

Took all the best off a Guerilla Exodus Deluxe , next to fuck all mold on that , cheesy tight buds.

Grape Kush and Blue Freeze both stink and are dense. I'll post some bud pics when I get chance, it's indoor quality, best I've ever had .

Where's the Grape Kush from pal? 

And blue freeze? 

Sound like my cup of tea 

11 hours ago, indicatoker420 said:

@geo1 It's not just the GG section where the top contributors have gone missing either mate. Bit odd why it's all happening at the same time, I've been wondering a while tbh.

Could it be that it's harvest time...? Everyone busy trimming and drying. No time for chatter...

• Like 2

On 11 October 2017 at 1:16 PM, geo1 said:

It's crazy how many people have abandoned the site, shame really. Would be interesting to know why each member leaves without sounding too ridiculous, I guess some people stop/have kids being the main reasons. Would love to know what people like Magoo, Archangel, Elephant face are up to even Loam Gnome seems to have gone missing

Hiya @geo1  I still lurking and been doing odd post put a few pictures up.

I doing same shit as usual thou work, mountain biking and cropping!   My busy time for work seems to fall in sync with harvest rather annoyingly.  

Been up and down year but done well with s6 and green golds. 

Yer think my woman has had enough of this years harvest now.  One last push i told her. 

Hope your good?

Few recent pictures below

large.59d268fc1b48b_serious6pic3.jpglarge.59d268e65e8e3_serious6pic1.jpglarge.59d268f110dcf_serious6pic2.jpglarge.thumbnail.jpeglarge_test.jpglarge.rodger.jpglarge_s6.jpg

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 17

1 minute ago, Mr.tea-lad said:

@Elephant Face large.rodger.jpg.2467809c38aeb10ab67c628

What's this or am I missing something?

Mr.tea

Thats what happens if you mess with EF.

But its a rabbits behind.

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 4

Nice plants EF, are they fresh pics too? looking a lot better than any of mine I've seen this week. (apart from the family cat!)

To my immense surprise I found one of my ladies today that was not raped & battered by botrytis or septoria. It was a highrise F99 that I'd assumed would be a stack of decomposing greenery like her 2 sisters... but no, 4+oz of perfectly done frosty but smallish tips and less than 5% mould losses. So far thats the only photoperiod thats managed to ripen properly ay any of my little gardens in the horrendous wetfest that has befallen us since mid july or whenever.

Would it be possible to resurrect this hardcase bitch at such a late stage in life?, she'd be useful for breeding and even if she could be re-vegged maybe she'd have spazzy offspring like a lot of older parents?

Does anybody ever try to dig up prime specimens after harvest and try to make them come to life again? any successes?:)

• Like 6