The Random Thread

whats_luring

Anyone seen old @RandyBoBandy about ain't seen him post in a while hope he's ok an well , maybe he's just busy doing his fine manicuring skillz on some awesome buds... he will pop back up with indoor looking buds grown outside I hope...  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, panik said:

Anyone seen old @RandyBoBandy about ain't seen him post in a while hope he's ok an well , maybe he's just busy doing his fine manicuring skillz on some awesome buds... he will pop back up with indoor looking buds grown outside I hope...  

I think hes out whoring himself for cheeseburgers and liquor again lol 

Hell be back with the sexy budshots soon hopefully :) 

What happened to irishgirl too? She was doing great, had lots of plants out and posting a lot now she's nowhere to be seen. Hope she hasn't lost hope further up there.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, indicatoker420 said:

What happened to irishgirl too? She was doing great, had lots of plants out and posting a lot now she's nowhere to be seen. Hope she hasn't lost hope further up there.

Last I remember irishmentioned something about court and randy was talking about leaving his crop to rot because of personal issues.

I hope both are ok and too busy to post they are a credit to both the forum and to gg's  everywhere.

Respect to randybobandy,irishgirl and to loads of influential peeps who have posted here and don't seem to any longer such as fang,imafunkimonkey,evilmouse,farmerboy....i could go on but I'll leave it there as I'm sure there's a thread for missing posters somewhere!

Happy harvests one and all.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, soiled said:

I do miss Irish & Randy. :naughty:....it's been a long time....

The same with Mohammed Bear, he hasn't been online for nearly 2 months according to his profile. I think something might have happened. Fingers crossed he and his grow are okay still. He was a decent guy and a good grower. And I might be wrong, but I can't even find Irish Girl's account anymore. I know I hadn't seen her on here for a little while, but didn't realise she had gone. Hope she is okay. And Randy as well. 

Not surprising though when old bill are posting pics up of outdoor grows they bust and stating the locations, as we saw yesterday. Mugs. That's exactly what my local beat did to me 3 months ago. Posted a pic of my plot/plants and the location on FB and Twatter, which is why I absconded for a while and had to make some 'changes'. I guess the risk is all part of the game though...

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I am sure a few pages back.If it was in this thread.It could of been another That he said he was packing in smoking.And he was just looking at maybe making edibles.

He did seem abit down.

Stu is right i am sure i remember him saying somthing along those lines.

I do hope he is ok .

Edited by hashi
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Last I remember irishmentioned something about court and randy was talking about leaving his crop to rot because of personal issues.

I hope both are ok and too busy to post they are a credit to both the forum and to gg's  everywhere.

Respect to randybobandy,irishgirl and to loads of influential peeps who have posted here and don't seem to any longer such as fang,imafunkimonkey,evilmouse,farmerboy....i could go on but I'll leave it there as I'm sure there's a thread for missing posters somewhere!

Happy harvests one and all.

Evilmouse and fang are busy over the road, there still about mate ;) they've gotta few  breeding projects going I believe.

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 1

Nice to see this new 420 service from the bus company aimed at Marijuana smokers. Apparently you can pay the driver in weed for the ticket and he just drives around all day. They're calling the scheme "Toke and Ride" lol large.IMG_2102.JPG

• Like 14

Went to plot today to chop a cream caramel that was rotting too much too early and we're due pretty crap weather ahead so thought I'd do what's best really, but ended up taking two of the cream caramels down instead, not just the one. The big and wide cream caramel (my favorite plant) isn't flowering as quick as the two smaller ones I've just chopped, it is doing well with just a few bits of rot here and there, it's going to yield a lot I think. The difference between the two I chopped today to the other pheno is way way different with much much more branching out, but smell similar.

The killer kush's though are by far more cut out for outdoor over here than the cream caramels i'm well sure of that now. I've only picked a little bit of rot off two of the killers up to now and there's not too long left for them now so will go next week to check, and all being well there's not much rot again, then take them down another week later when they should probably be ready :).

• Like 1

plot visit tonight, and never has this guerilla saw such a sad sight! Plot is riddled with budrot. There was that much ive had to just leave it to mother earth as i havent got time to clean it up. Bit of salvage of my earliest killer kush, should of chopped it last week lost 90% others have a week or two left and are going to be struggling.

One serious 6 was ready, nice dence nugs and very little rot but the whole plots hanging on by its fingernails. Good luck everyone, come on weather just a fucking couple of dry weeks

Edited by uberowl
Spelling
  • Like 8

I'll need to chop down a rotting cream caramel tomorrow don't want it spreading out to the other plants. The killers are spot on and about a week left at the most, could easy be ok chopped now but I'll leave them be as weather seems ok tbf. The two cream caramels I chopped on Friday are drying up quite well tbh, i wouldn't grow them again though. Tbf this for my grow I don't think I've done too bad considering the weather as well.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2