The Random Thread

whats_luring

The missus got me one of these mobile phone things that i have to take with me on my missions now but its got snake on it. So walking to the plot this morning playing this the whole way was fun, i felt like a kid again, nearly ended up in the canal tho and walked into a post comedy style i couldnt see a thing. :wallbash:

My camera didnt pick it up well but i couldn't see 10m ahead. Is it september? Doesnt seem like it .

large.DSC03658.JPG

Do any of u have any experience reveging an outdoor plant? The plant is part harvested performed very well dense buds and very little rot. I would like to keep it as a mother plant it's a cross I made myself of 2 different hfh strains (Danish Gold daddy x wild monk) probably 2 light sensitive just wanted to see if any of u had success doing something similar? 

Looking for a budget carbon filter kit to scrub the air in the room im going to be drying my bud in (will be no more than 3oz at a time) any recommendations please..? 

Anyone else every had a similar experience? My neighbour was mowing his lawn and as a backyard grower the girls were in the vicinity. He went over something, Im still not sure what it was, that sent a huge cloud of very fine yellow dust into the air that has coated my plants, all of them. leaves are coated with a layer of it and of course buds are sticky at this time of year so mystery dust have covered the buds. I'm devastated that this has potentially contaminated my girls. Im part of that whole organic lot aswell so rather not smoke mdf dust or whatever it was. Hope the rain washes it off or something, hopefully resin regen? haha optimistic as you can see. Any ideas?

i was going to harvest earliest Jack47FV today aswell but don't want to do it covered in dust. Now I see more of the benefits of having your plot in the middle of nowhere :smokin:

@80085

they're the same price from @G&H supporting site sponsor, comes quick, and always stealthy packaging. 

i'd get a pro one for £55 I think they are. Will last you for ever if only using it to dry your outdoor crop. 

I got two years continuous use out of mine, gave it to a mate and he's been using it 18 months now. 

Just get a 4"RVK fan to go with it. I'm sure they do a package deal on them together anyway, with some ducting too. 

Again, the fan will last you forever dude. 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

Edited by tigseyjnr
Poxy auto correct
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, SaladBar said:

I just got a RAM 2 speed mixed flow fan, combi ducting and rhino hobby filter.  All 125mm.  75 delivered off da bay.

bargain

Fair play, but no way I'd buy grow gear off eBay. 

Would be reluctant using Amazon too, but I probably would if it was a huge saving. 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 1

It came from a reputable hydro shop just through da bay.  But I get what your saying.  Not that para though and if they did knock my door they would be very disappointed.

have used G+H plenty of times and agree the service is good

• Like 3

@Key4 what at your plot? seriously? The legend is true?

In that case i wouldnt worry as the shitty sock is code for your grow was found, but by a safe af fellow guerilla who didnt want you to worry if you saw the signs someone has been there.  

Isnt mr git, exile and slim pikins in your neck of the woods? I bet they follow the code....:ninja:

• Like 3

@uberowl Im not sure if it was ment for me or a bag with a shitty sock on was dashed in a bush and ripped open leaving the sock in the bush (wishfull thinking).

I have neighbours here that like to light fires and drink , they throw there rubbish everywhere too so im not sure. I got a few pics to explain it better ill upload them later.