The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 minute ago, Bubs Smoosh said:

I feel you bro. Been really feeling my coconut oil blend. Get herbs and lemongrass in there and you are winning. Slap it in brownies, eat it off the spoon, under the tongue. I can give some to spike to give to you to have a go. He will need to make sure the container is airtight as the last batch I gave him ended up getting shared around the coach as it leaked and he is a lovely sharing guy ha! Got some fresh off of the plane (can't remember maybe Polish) guy and his two mates battered. The guy when they got off at Newcastle said something along the lines of he had never been that stoned before.

fresh lemongrass - myrecene. Enhancing buzzes since day.

im sure it's more healthy too. Especially being sungrown organic and ting. 

Been thinking about my lungs 

Rando - spoke with funki about this before. bHo is a polar extraction. It's not great for your lungs. As much as I love a dab unless you have a decent vac purge oven and do the crackle test... some BhO takes like 24 hours to purge in an oven.

also cans of butane are greased up in the spinner/filler. I would use medical grade butane. I have a decent supplier I can recommend to anyone and it's the best rates you're gonna get. Same with dry ice. Get them a quote and they beat it :)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, indicatoker420 said:

Just about to light up my first ever joint of my own outdoor grown bud :)

I was proper blown away by my first outdoor grown bud. Mandala if I recall. lol. I thought it was the tits. No one could tell me otherwise. A few people tried. Ha

• Like 5

@RandyBoBandy I hope you don't mind me asking mate, but what does it take to qualify to smoke? Sorry if it's a stupid question mate, I'm pretty fucked right now tbh, not just stoned, I mean drunk as well... and the rest

Anyways bud, surely some of all those varieties are good enough to smoke? Unless you have pretty high expectations, like me lol. The critical + 2.0 I grew is pretty good tbf mate, has good taste and only my first ever outdoor plant to smoke as well. 

Edited by indicatoker420

7 hours ago, SlimPikins said:

Funny how its automatically considered for monetary gain, why don't it say, Someone is gonna be really ill all winter as they've found someones medicine? 

Nail on the head zug... CUNTS!

Not disagreeing on the last part, but when it's 500 plants, I'd say it's probably fair to assume it's not just for personal use...

I did wonder if they're very small plants though. If 500 are worth £100k, that's about £200 per plant, which seems really low...

5 hours ago, Spliffman100 said:

Not disagreeing on the last part, but when it's 500 plants, I'd say it's probably fair to assume it's not just for personal use...

Maybe you shouldnt just "assume" then . 

13 hours ago, SlimPikins said:

@Spliffman100

I hear ya... but If your after a 12 month supply of high end cbd extract a few hundred plants ain't gonna get you there, 5000 maybe at a push :yes: Its all about the end product for medicinal users, a bit bud ain't gonna cut the mustard for crohns and the like, over a plant a day though :yep:

I appreciate you actually explaining why that might not be a totally fair assumption. Obviously the world of medical growing is something totally different. Can you give a rough approximation for how much less efficient it is to grow cannabis for cbd extraction? As in, how many CBD doses (or what fraction of a dose in this case) would you get per recreational dose that a plant produces?

On 08/22/2017 at 10:32 PM, RandyBoBandy said:

welp.. thats it... no more smoking weed for me now, sort of.. if i find something this season full on flavour.. super tasty weed.. ill be smoking the shit out of it..

from now on im just making butter or iso/bho for food/edibles.. or a  dab now and then.. ill be experimenting to find what works best for me when it comes to edibles.. will take a wile but

im looking forward to it... as its a very different effect.. so ive read..  im yet to try a propper edible.. did the soap bar yogurt when i was a kid... but that dont quite count

this lot of left over from season gone is gonna be the first batch to go towards edibles..  dont get me wrong theres nice flavours in there.. just not special enough to be smoking..

large_last.JPG

fingers are crossed i get a big jar of something super tasty this season....

pointless post realy... just thought id say... know-m-saying

You ever thought of vaping lightly and using the heated buds as edibles Rand ? Take the flavour hits only from the vape and then process abv into edibles.  Finely ground in chocolate hits quick for me. Course ground in a meal is more slow release. Enjoy the change though - am sure you'll be loving the edible experimenting.

• Like 1

Sounds like something you would get asked in interview?

"Well key, you say you were growing xxx plants because you need the cbd oil for whatever bullshit reason you made up now "Can you give a rough approximation for how much less efficient it is to grow cannabis for cbd extraction? As in, how many CBD doses (or what fraction of a dose in this case) would you get per recreational dose that a plant produces?""

lol :bag:

What I did this year is nothing compared to what I'm going to do next year. Just this critical + 2.0 auto I grew has surprised me and I dried it for just 4 days, smokes really smooth and tasty. It's my first ever outdoor plant to smoke and what makes it better is that it is a good smoke, literally not kidding, kiefy as feck. It would pass off as top price for an oz of it if it was to be sold and people would defo be happy, but it's obviously not for sale lol, just saying as an example like. Really looking forward to the next 6 weeks or so for the others, gets a bit bloody nerve racking towards the end I bet lol.

• Like 2

What's the verdict on peat pots for GG? I see @panik uses them with great success, which ones are better with/without holes on the side? Some claim they restrict the roots. :unsure:

Edited by zorg

3 hours ago, zorg said:

What's the verdict on peat pots for GG? I see @panik uses them with great success, which ones are better with/without holes on the side? Some claim they restrict the roots. :unsure:

they're great,  some are better than others, i got a bulk load of square ones the other year only to find out that the roots dont penetrate so well..    

theres a company that has a website, eBay shop and are on amazon that sell them in various quantities, shapes and sizes.  

once the roots start to poke through the sides dont let them dry out! , make sure the sides are always kept moist.   you can just chuck 10mm or so of water into the bottom of tray and they will wick it up via capillary action.   for cuttings or seedlings past 10 days old you can just leave 10-20 mm  of water (with weak nutrient solution if desired)  in the tray so they always have plenty to drink.  

these are good http://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/products/autopot-easy-2-go-holiday-watering-kit

gallery_91522_10826_484740.jpg

• Like 7