The Random Thread

whats_luring

Im not sure what this thing was doing weather it was playing dead or dying but it was shaking like fuck on its back so i put it back in the bush and it got up, stumbled, then ran off. 

large.DSC03470.JPG

An unwitting sllug pellet victim? or maybe yer cocks too big for the wee lass @Key4

On the subject of microlights some cnuts were buzzing about today as I was trimming in the bushes. at one point they came so close an emergency 'camo wipe' had to be performed losing a few nice buds in the process. I really hope their propellers trim their necks soonish. 

• Like 2

What on earth is a camo wipe?! Tried to tag you inaction man but the @function is temperamental to say the least, at least on my device. Wouldn't take me past 'I'.

Well its a new phrase I made up about 8 hours ago after a couple of bottles of cider. basically you gotta get everything thats not very camouflaged and stuff it somewhere unseen like under some camo clothing or bags etc.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, inaction man said:

I really hope their propellers trim their necks soonish. 

I don't.................................CLEAR PROP :ninja:

large.P1020052.JPG

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

What on earth is a camo wipe?! Tried to tag you inaction man but the @function is temperamental to say the least, at least on my device. Wouldn't take me past 'I'.

large.camouflage-toilet-paper.jpg

Camo-wipe.... for all your guerilla growing plot plops. 

• Like 10

GG bogrolls, a must for any guerrilla's backpack. specially if one gets carried away petting one's ladyplants:wub::naughty::wanker:

• Like 4

Had a terrible nights sleep...barely got 2 hours sleep.

Got up at 5.30 am and had a shower, then got ready for work....

Sat in the garden smoking a big fat white widow joint and supping on a coffee...wasn't looking forward to my day ahead.

I sat outside waiting for my lift....

Didn't seem to be many folk about...in fact there was no cunt about apart from me ha ha

Yes....i completely forgot it was a bank holiday.....what a plonker! lol

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Had a terrible nights sleep...barely got 2 hours sleep.

Got up at 5.30 am and had a shower, then got ready for work....

Sat in the garden smoking a big fat white widow joint and supping on a coffee...wasn't looking forward to my day ahead.

I sat outside waiting for my lift....

Didn't seem to be many folk about...in fact there was no cunt about apart from me ha ha

Yes....i completely forgot it was a bank holiday.....what a plonker! lol

Haaaaaaahahaha. But that's a golden moment mate...realising you are free for the day.

• Like 11

Pushed my luck this year. Went a little too Pig Farm on a farmers' land. Something large ventured nothing gained. Imagine turning up to a spot you've used for a chilled while and the farmer is there with a chainsaw. Used to love the walk to that plot with a joint. My little tunnel. The ticks. Shame to get half way up the tunnel to see him there dick swinging on his land. But we live and we learn.

think this winter is the winter for indoor. @panik interested in some more female seeds. Gonna do a little cloning next year. New year new approach. Trusted land owners :)

still some of your genes floating about P. Will update you in the near future: hoping I didn't feed them too much.

peace

• Like 1

On 26/08/2017 at 0:45 PM, zug said:

large.camouflage-toilet-paper.jpg

Camo-wipe.... for all your guerilla growing plot plops. 

Could've done with this as I was sprinting from the worst season on record. Let's hope when spike comes down our plots are looking healthy.

might have to check the pink kush bx that's drying for seeds. There was a few nice males at that spot.

polyhybridisation question - any issues using a cross out of a hacked backcross ;)?

• Like 3

Just about to light up my first ever joint of my own outdoor grown bud :)

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 14

On 22/08/2017 at 10:32 PM, RandyBoBandy said:

welp.. thats it... no more smoking weed for me now, sort of.. if i find something this season full on flavour.. super tasty weed.. ill be smoking the shit out of it..

from now on im just making butter or iso/bho for food/edibles.. or a  dab now and then.. ill be experimenting to find what works best for me when it comes to edibles.. will take a wile but

im looking forward to it... as its a very different effect.. so ive read..  im yet to try a propper edible.. did the soap bar yogurt when i was a kid... but that dont quite count

this lot of left over from season gone is gonna be the first batch to go towards edibles..  dont get me wrong theres nice flavours in there.. just not special enough to be smoking..

large_last.JPG

fingers are crossed i get a big jar of something super tasty this season....

pointless post realy... just thought id say... know-m-saying

I feel you bro. Been really feeling my coconut oil blend. Get herbs and lemongrass in there and you are winning. Slap it in brownies, eat it off the spoon, under the tongue. I can give some to spike to give to you to have a go. He will need to make sure the container is airtight as the last batch I gave him ended up getting shared around the coach as it leaked and he is a lovely sharing guy ha! Got some fresh off of the plane (can't remember maybe Polish) guy and his two mates battered. The guy when they got off at Newcastle said something along the lines of he had never been that stoned before.

fresh lemongrass - myrecene. Enhancing buzzes since day.

im sure it's more healthy too. Especially being sungrown organic and ting. 

• Like 4