The Random Thread

whats_luring

welp.. thats it... no more smoking weed for me now, sort of.. if i find something this season full on flavour.. super tasty weed.. ill be smoking the shit out of it..

from now on im just making butter or iso/bho for food/edibles.. or a  dab now and then.. ill be experimenting to find what works best for me when it comes to edibles.. will take a wile but

im looking forward to it... as its a very different effect.. so ive read..  im yet to try a propper edible.. did the soap bar yogurt when i was a kid... but that dont quite count

this lot of left over from season gone is gonna be the first batch to go towards edibles..  dont get me wrong theres nice flavours in there.. just not special enough to be smoking..

large_last.JPG

fingers are crossed i get a big jar of something super tasty this season....

pointless post realy... just thought id say... know-m-saying

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

welp.. thats it... no more smoking weed for me now, sort of.. if i find something this season full on flavour.. super tasty weed.. ill be smoking the shit out of it..

from now on im just making butter or iso/bho for food/edibles.. or a  dab now and then.. ill be experimenting to find what works best for me when it comes to edibles.. will take a wile but

im looking forward to it... as its a very different effect.. so ive read..  im yet to try a propper edible.. did the soap bar yogurt when i was a kid... but that dont quite count

this lot of left over from season gone is gonna be the first batch to go towards edibles... 

1. If I had even as much as you have in the photo, I'd be set for years...

2. Please do continue to post re your experiments with edibles. Assuming I have some trim soon, I would quite like to do something with it but don't want to invest too much time and money in making fancy hash. Quite intrigued by the oil and particularly the butter, and interested in how things like garlic bread and brownies come out when using it, and how/what kind of high you can get.

• Like 3

Deffo mate.. I'll do a thread for my edible journey.. from making butter/bho.. what recepies/dosages and effects I got from them :yep:

• Like 10

coconut oil is excellent for edibles  loads of recipes on the net we make chocolates with coconut oil with hash  really recommend edibles for everyday use your body will thank you for it 

2 hours ago, lois lane said:

really recommend edibles for everyday use your body will thank you for it 

Why? Vs the ill effects of smoking? Or the kind of high and the accessibility when you can eat it? 

• Like 2

Here is a a couple of shots of the Bomb Seeds Atomic...growing just fine, but i wish she was further in flower than she is!! Just over 2 meters(7 feet) in height, and 3 meters(10 feet0 wide

large.IMG_5798.JPG

Gawd the stalk though!! Standard sized lighter for scale

large.IMG_5811.JPG

large.IMG_5815.JPG

Edited by 912GreenSkell

Good luck on your quest randy, i dont smoke too much buds anymore, just doesn't do much for me.

Decarb! decarb! decarb! makes a big difference imo.

8 hours ago, Key4 said:

Good luck on your quest randy, i dont smoke too much buds anymore, just doesn't do much for me.

Decarb! decarb! decarb! makes a big difference imo.

What do you mean by Decarb? Sorry for being a pest. Just don't want to miss out on valuable information...

• Like 1

@Spliffman100

if you google it you will find out the best temperature and how long to put it in the oven and so on...

i think the chick turned off... started to wonder about what she's gonna have for dinner or what dress she's gonna wear

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 4

i was trying to get a pic of the red kites that have been in the area but couldn't get a decent pic ...

large.21074321_10214025343087565_1673922227_n.jpg

while i was waiting to get a better pic i noticed a little rainbow above the sun so i took a couple of pics literally one after the other..

large.21076678_10214025344287595_1967819964_n.jpg

large.21076753_10214025345527626_26501673_n.jpg

the kites had gone so i carried on checking plants etc..i checked the pics out and noticed the smallish glowing object and went back to see if i could see anything,couldnt see anything by eye so just took a random pic this was 20 minutes after the first pics and it was there again below the sun..

large.21074322_10214025348207693_1810847122_n.jpg

any ideas wtf that is? :g:

• Like 5

lol there was one of those in the area actually,the ones that have a buggy you sit in with the triangle shape wings cant remember what they're called ? lol also some sort of fighter jet going crazy doing loop the loops and shit, i thought the pilot was on one and just having a rip about..hmmm

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

there was one of those in the area actually,the ones that have a buggy you sit in with the triangle shape wings cant remember what they're called ?

Flex-wing microlight.

• Like 2