The Random Thread

whats_luring

23 hours ago, panik said:

stop mincing about them northerners are all the same not a days work in em ...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

You southerners think you're fucking clever. Just because you have better weather doesn't mean we're monkeys, we can be gorillas too!

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 4

Some pics from a visit yesterday evening @panik some of your gear stinks to the heavens, one of the green golds is that fucktard pheno... lol below

A nice early wild thai Ryder harvest. Not enough to get the tent out but my whole house smells of thai weed lol. I'm not complaining.

Some of @panik s work

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2017_08/large.IMG_0212.JPG.bbb4178b4fea0662f535fe1a367e21ad.JPG

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2017_08/large.IMG_0211.JPG.d0f84e9859dfdd02245bafb39fb42771.JPG

And that self topping trait that I know P loves - http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2017_08/large.IMG_0208.JPG.7b16769b1662527d02326112b6cb88b5.JPG

Bit of mold but not losing sleep over it, the nettles were pretty crazy before they got chopped http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2017_08/large.IMG_0209.JPG.0f5c1e3dc94f4aeddc8687a4a18c1ca2.JPG

Wild thai x ultra early love - my fave at this plot, proper citrusy smells http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2017_08/large.IMG_0210.JPG.3359bdef29070ef743da66164882787b.JPG

• Like 4

Strange it loaded the pics then unloaded them. I'm not Putting in any more effort, yall can check my gallery ;)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bubs Smoosh said:

Some pics from a visit yesterday evening @panik some of your gear stinks to the heavens, one of the green golds is that fucktard pheno... lol below

A nice early wild thai Ryder harvest. Not enough to get the tent out but my whole house smells of thai weed lol. I'm not complaining.

Some of @panik s work

large.IMG_0212.JPG.bbb4178b4fea0662f535f

large.IMG_0211.JPG.d0f84e9859dfdd02245ba
And that self topping trait that I know P loves - large.IMG_0208.JPG.7b16769b1662527d02326

Bit of mold but not losing sleep over it, the nettles were pretty crazy before they got chopped 

large.IMG_0209.JPG.0f5c1e3dc94f4aeddc868

Wild thai x ultra early love - my fave at this plot, proper citrusy smells large.IMG_0210.JPG.3359bdef29070ef743da6

:yep:

Had a little smoke of some critical + 2.0 before bed last night. The Mrs was couch locked and had to move every now and then to make sure she could still move lol she was also worried that she couldn't swallow or breath properly and was hypersensitive to noise! lol probably not the best strain for her!

Whats the best strain to put you to sleep?

Could I decarb at a high temp and convert some of that thc to cbn?

• Like 1

On 8/4/2017 at 11:21 AM, Bubs Smoosh said:

Strange it loaded the pics then unloaded them. I'm not Putting in any more effort, yall can check my gallery ;)

What can't u do bub? Once you upload to your gallery go to the icon below right, click on insert other media,  select insert exsisting attachment, choose whatever imagine u have in your gallery & click on ur pictures u want to upload, the click on insert selected. then it will upload on which ever thread you want to show it in. Hope this makes sense. Be lucky :yep:.

• Like 1

Hmmmmm , found a grow the other day. Not bad, 14 ish healthy plants around 5 to 6 ft.  Half protected in a large caged area and half not. No signs of flowering yet. Took a couple of pics and left. 

So we all know the code and this isn't what this post is about.

It's about the ease of discovery on an otherwise well thought out grow. Obviously my eye looks at tracks and broken undergrowth in Guerrilla mode but I thought it was too easy to get to. I was able to ride my bike to within 50 ft of the plot entrance which was too exposed allowing me to wander in.

I was initialy surprised to find the plot which turned to disappointed as I have been eyeing this area for a while and had the opportunity to go and scope it out to find it's already in use. 

Now I won't be going back and I'll leave the chap in peace. Do unto others and all that good stuff.

Be great if the grower was on here and could identify their plot but it's not fair to put up pics. 

• Like 11

Hmmm, u know when someone posts something but perhaps slightly changes one or 2 minor details to help keep things stealthy,  makes u wonder....

Lat 53?  

Did u leave a shitty sock? Or, take a little taste ;) u know, that bottom branch and that last air bud auto that was just fattening a bit?

;);)

• Like 1

I had the same thing wile looking for a plot last year.... I found a big grow space... only person that would stumble on it would be a grower... but everything was there ready for a grow.. plus the remains of the previous years grow.. I took pics and left...I'd never post the pics.. only reason I took the pics was to have a little look through some pics in hope that it was a friendly gg buddy on the forum... if I knew he would take it well I would have asked if I could jump in... the plot wasn't even half full... it was a shame as it had lots more potential.. 

But then again... if I found it.. a not so honest gger could also find it.. always best with your own untouched ground for better piece of mind

• Like 9