The Random Thread

whats_luring

9 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

My head is like a sieve. I can't rembermy own name at times, don't talk about others lollol .

I was wondering if he guys can help me rember a members name here, she has a lovely garden going on, she has rabbits & a wrockwiller dog all in her back garden. I love popping in & out of her beautuful garden but i cant remember her name :wallbash:. I think its like anna r similar, it does start with an 'A' me thinks :g:. TIA :yep:.

rottwieler dont half sound cute in irish lol

• Like 1

@uberowl Thanks mate I found her again. I love her style, plants & animals but her husband will have to go lollol.

@harvestreaper PMSL lollollol. I know, my spelling is sssoooo Irish at times. Her fucken rotti is flat out on da sofa as her house stinks as she's drying her buds, so funny, her husband don't like da smell tho. He will have to go lollol . His living da dream & doesn't even know it lol.

• Like 4

Walking home from a plot before down a long path and i hear screaming and shouting .I carry on and theres some guy whos clearly been on the tackle screaming at me ,walking towards me fists clenched looking very pissed off. So hes getting closer im thinking ffs this is going to kick off here so i reached over my shoulder and grabbed my shears, gave them a few snaps in his direction, never seen somebody run so fast lollol Fucking crackheads.

4 hours ago, Key4 said:

Walking home from a plot before down a long path and i hear screaming and shouting .I carry on and theres some guy whos clearly been on the tackle screaming at me ,walking towards me fists clenched looking very pissed off. So hes getting closer im thinking ffs this is going to kick off here so i reached over my shoulder and grabbed my shears, gave them a few snaps in his direction, never seen somebody run so fast lollol Fucking crackheads.

Quality mucka, 

i remember a time me and bad penny found a decent mountain bike near our plot specialized I think we knew someone was in there so we scoped it out and clocked him tending his plants not to far from a field of dreams he didn't know existed yet lol any way we watched him for 20 mins till he was leaving , he walked along a path towards us me and bp were crouched in a bush by now silent, I thought we was going to let him walk by with no trace of us when bp pounced straight out the bush once he was level with us and said , "shouldn't really leave your bike lying around like that mate someone might steal it " lol 

iv never seen such a scared what the fuck is going on look when finally I dragged my big arse out the bush he was bemused... we ended up having a chat for half hour the guy seemed sound, we offered him a trimming job end of season for decent money if he played the game ,  

needless to say that big plot went walkies later on ,...coincidence or not , never trust knowone outside your personal group...

just thought id add a lil story while I sit in 38c heat in Spain round the pool trying to cool off .. happy holidays peeps :yep: 

• Like 18

lol @panik living the dream by the pool. Kids screaming, but no dogs haha.

went to a favourite pub of ours for Sunday lunch last week. Thought about how you'd be getting on.

been to a few spots with old spike weed. He's sat on my couch reading all the Mgayvarna stories out loud... damn I'm not living the dream. Fat tax bill from HMRC, bills coming out of my arse and a job that I'm not overly keen on waking up for.

lucky we've got a few pretty ladies to spend the weekends with ;)

EPK x SF (BLB bx)

check out that pink! lol

large.IMG_0190.JPG.fa6cd2d6bb365b0d6825e

• Like 11

Hey @Bubs Smoosh long time no speak ,... arh the fancy sandwich pub iv been a few times since our endeavours but can't seem to find better bigger sandwiches else where lol ... yeah no dogs here pal , kids in kids club and me and the missus enjoying a few drinks at the bar with an amazing Spanish guitarist playing,... anyway sounds like your life's took a downward turn what's going on mate fix up look sharp and get everything back on track , you was loving life 2 years ago brush yourself off old bean sort it out ...  hope the cats alright , tell spike I said get some proper plots going stop mincing about them northerners are all the same not a days work in em ... lollol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, panik said:

Hey @Bubs Smoosh long time no speak ,... arh the fancy sandwich pub iv been a few times since our endeavours but can't seem to find better bigger sandwiches else where lol ... yeah no dogs here pal , kids in kids club and me and the missus enjoying a few drinks at the bar with an amazing Spanish guitarist playing,... anyway sounds like your life's took a downward turn what's going on mate fix up look sharp and get everything back on track , you was loving life 2 years ago brush yourself off old bean sort it out ...  hope the cats alright , tell spike I said get some proper plots going stop mincing about them northerners are all the same not a days work in em ... lollol 

Ha... there's no escaping the tax man mate... trying to brush the cunt off as we speak... due a rebate, and need that to pay his bill...

its not seeing you mate... and spending too much time with northerners. Would bring any southerner down lollol 

he keeps finding shady corner plots and claiming they're the size of football fields lol

• Like 3

P.S. if you want my breeding skills and want to give me a break from spike you've got my number. Hasn't changed in 10 years...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bubs Smoosh said:

P.S. if you want my breeding skills and want to give me a break from spike you've got my number. Hasn't changed in 10 years...

Could do with some professional input mate deffo lol  I'll give you a knock when I fancy upping my game ...

1 hour ago, tigseyjnr said:
DFG's and Mighty Golds- RGSC

large.597e45a811495_MG4.JPGlarge.597e45a1ea3cf_MG4cls.JPGlarge.597e452c966d9_MG2cls.JPGlarge.597e44b7de1e1_DFG6cls.JPGlarge.597e443e71b0f_DFG1cls.JPG

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

Superb mucka looking spot on :yep: 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, panik said:

Superb mucka looking spot on :yep: 

Thanks dude, 

quality plants though mate.

They've grown themselves, just a bit of prep, and topped up with chicken poo a month ago, and SOP last visit. 

All your stuffs too quick for me though mate!! Got my timing all wrong this year lol

Went to tie it all over and tidy up a few weeks ago, but they were all flowering already!! That's why they're all natural. I usually bend them right over to the north, but I was too late. 

Also so hoping to harvest late Sept and Oct with an empty tent to dry in. 

Think i'll be chopping befor then! But my tent will still be in use. 

Not complaining though! 

Nice one, 

Edited by tigseyjnr
Mate, mate, mate
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, tigseyjnr said:

Thanks dude, 

quality plants though mate.

They've grown themselves, just a bit of prep, and topped up with chicken poo a month ago, and SOP last visit. 

All your stuffs too quick for me though mate!! Got my timing all wrong this year lol

Went to tie it all over and tidy up a few weeks ago, but they were all flowering already!! That's why they're all natural. I usually bend them right over to the north, but I was too late. 

Also so hoping to harvest late Sept and Oct with an empty tent to dry in. 

Think i'll be chopping befor then! But my tent will still be in use. 

Not complaining though! 

Nice one, 

Mighty golds , DFG, are early,... GorillaHaze, AffieDaze are a lil later for future reference mate just so ya know,.. 

personally i find it can go on how early you get them in the ground too, i.e. Beginning to mid may I find you get some nice early buddage going on ,... enjoy em mate :yep: 

• Like 5