The Random Thread

whats_luring

28 minutes ago, panik said:

Lucky me hey , if only I knew,... you told me it was a grass snake you f**ker lol 

I said let it bite you :lookaround: if your arm swells up and you start vomiting blood it ISNT a grass snake :wassnnme::innocent:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Kraken said:

A smooth snake! :realcool:. Lucky to see him, don't get em round my way.

Its an adder actually.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Its an adder actually.

Pretty sure it's a smooth smooth snake :yep:. Either way great sighting.

• Like 2

Nothing broken , No inlaws coming .Probably wants some £££ . Ill wait till she done before i mention ive just spent all my money on new grow gear lol 

5 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

@Key4 Maybe she's pregga's :) 

Nah ,well i hope not because it wont be mine :mellow:

5 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

@Key4 Is it the new house? Maybe just house proud!

She did say she wants everything ready to move. Bollocks that is but if i ask anymore she go moody . 

Might aswell enjoy it . 

Well a quick Google on the Smooth Snake v Adder reveals the following. I'm not seeing Zig Zag in the snap @Ch@ppers I think @Krakenmay be correct here. 

Adults 60-70 cm in length.  Females often bigger than males.  Slender body.  Usually grey or brown in colour with a paler belly. Usually have two rows of dark spots down the back and a heart-shaped crown on the head. Dark line runs along the side of the head, through the eye. Circular pupils

Native to the UK.  UK’s rarest reptile: only found on heathlands of Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex.  

Most adders are distinctively marked with a dark zigzag running down the length of the spine and an inverted 'V' shape on the neck. Males are generally white or pale grey with a black zigzag. Females are a pale brown colour, with a darker brown zigzag. But some adders are entirely black and can be mistaken for some other species.

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 3

Any of you no a cure for stem mold? Just spotted it on a main trunk of a bagseed just above the soil 3 of the same bagseed were the same and got tossed would like to try and keep this one it came from some nice weed otherwise the plant is perfectly healthy looking. Any ideas?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rainy rock said:

Any of you no a cure for stem mold? Just spotted it on a main trunk of a bagseed just above the soil 3 of the same bagseed were the same and got tossed would like to try and keep this one it came from some nice weed otherwise the plant is perfectly healthy looking. Any ideas?

I have used hydrogen peroxide... With some success in the past... A few applications of that seemed to scrape it through to harvest... But depends how far gone it is... 

2 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

I have used hydrogen peroxide... With some success in the past... A few applications of that seemed to scrape it through to harvest... But depends how far gone it is... 

Seems to have sofend the trunk a bit would post pictures but on a phone and not sure how. Haven't got peroxide at hand I've cleaned it but I know it will be back would baking soda or any other household stuff keep it bay? Will be tomorrow evening before I can go shopping for anything else 

8 minutes ago, SlimPikins said:

fucked m8, you can try this n try that but a novice ain't gonna battle stem rot (no offence) soooo many possible variants to contend with but the biggest, our beautiful British weather, fighting stem rot in that is like pissing into the wind my friend. To put the cherry on!!! Bag seed???? fighting stem rot this early in the game???? Ya bag seed ain't for outdoors pall. Not to worry though :yes: its not too late to pop october finishing outdoor genetics and have a nice harvest :yep: Think in it m8,,, better late than never :)

Cheers for the reply I'm growing on and off with the last 6 years and have dealt with mold late in flower never this early. Just a shame cause the plant is perfectly healthy otherwise nice squat indica from very good weed I found 4 seeds in a 1/2 so was just a punt humid Irish weather doesn't help. All is not lost as I have my own hfh cross in flower ☺

• Like 1